LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Meena Gaikwad (Accountant)     19 February 2014

Cancellation of flat deal

Hi! After my mother's death all brothers & sisters transfer the flat on my name. I paid their shares & made affidavit for no obection in future & notarised. Our building is given to one builder for redevelopment. Before given shares to brothers & shares, we decided to sell this flat to that same builder & also took earnest money from builder. But builder taking too much time to pay balance money, one day, he called to all of us, preparinng document for registration, & took signatures of my brothers & sisters rather the bonafide owner is me only in society records. But there had some dispute between builder's person & us towards payment. AFter we decided to cancel the flat deal with builder, we will refund the earnest money taken from builder. But after that the builder is not communicated with us. He literally neglecting to me.........After 3 years, i wrote two letters to builder for cancellation of flat deal,,,also i refunded his earnest money after deducting whichever corpus money, rent has to be receiving from his towards redevelopment.

In rare case, what will happen. please give a legal advice. Is it enough procedure of cancellation or another what should i have to do.......for your kind information this deal done only one plaint paper with revenue stamp..

& also suggest only affidavt is enough for giving shares to my brothers & shares, need to do release deed without consideration being register.........

Thanks in advance............

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register