IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cancelation of FIR filed on line

I wish to ask for the procedure to cancel an FIR filed for stolen phone ...but later recovered by me from my parking lot


 1 Replies

Kamal Dixit (Lawyer in Thane District Court Mumbai Thane)     12 March 2017

You can inform in police station where FIR Registered,afterthan police I.O.submited in Final report then closed case

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query