Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Can someone help me?

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Hi all,

Thank you for your support!

As I have written earlier, I had undergone psychiatry treatment for 8-9 months. Her family doesn't know anything about this. Psychiatry drugs have side effects also. My weight gained by 16 Kg. Because of this, psychiatrist suggested to check function of kidney. When tested, my kidney was under extra load because of excess water (the weight gain) in body. Then I have decided to stop these medicines. Now I don't think I can continue to take the drugs again.

As Akash mentioned, " Are you sure she also loves you?  If she loves you then no need to go to the psychiatrist. She is the right person to help you to come out from this situation!" Yes, you are right. But I am not getting support from her. She still thinks that, whatever she is doing is right. From her point of view, I need to change! (On last Sunday, when I was watching TV, my wife was chatting with someone. When I asked "who is there?" she said some friend's name. I had never heard about that guy before! What I should do? I have ignored thinking on that matter. Yesterday night, her mobile received 3 sms at 2 A.M. I got wake up. I didn't ask her about anything. But I couldn't sleep after that. I don't want to cross check her mobile again and again.

So I am dam sure that she will not change her behavior. Now in such condition, I have two options either ignore everything and live with her. OR leave her. From last 4-5 months I am trying the first option, but I cannot avoid  the environment at my home. I never want to talk. I always try to keep busy myself with reading books or watching TV. And she doesn't like this thing also. She complaint that, why I am not talking to her? why I am not enthusiastic about or future life? Why I  don't think of having kids?

I don't have answers to such questions. We both are unhappy in that house. So I am deciding to get divorce. At least she will get the right person in her second attempt! And she will have the certificate from doc. proving my disorder! I am ready to live alone. Its OK. I have to take care of my parents, at least I can do that right?

Only thing is how to get divorce?

If she and her family wants to torture me more, then they will drag me in 498a/406 etc etc. Friends, its OK to go to jail and bear more torture than living with a person who doesn't love you.

1 Like

Partha Chatterjee (service)     07 December 2011

yes boss. Thats wat I heard' Boss has the boss'. Believe in God. He will make everything smooth.

Regards,

Partha Chatterjee

Darshan Sharma (Lawyer-cum-detective)     11 December 2011

Have a frank talk with your wife about situation you are facing readingher expressions.

2. Is she avoiding intimacy of married life and avoiding pregnancy ?

3. Get details of her phone to clear your doughts.

4. Record your coversation with your b-in-law and then file a complaint with police about threat.

5. You are not abnormal and infact, everybody is abnormal in someway or the other.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register