LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

r.sankaranarayanan (Official)     02 October 2019

Can society recover legal expenses from a member

In Co-operative Housing Society in Mumbai if a member files a dispute against the Society and the Society has to defend the dispute, can the legal expenses incurred by the Society be recovered from that member if the dispute goes in favour of the Society?

Similarly, if the Society has to approach a court and employ an advocate for a dispute against a member, can the legal expenses recovered from that member if the dispute goes in favour of the Society?

Learning

3 Replies

r.sankaranarayanan (Official)     30 December 2019

Thank you sir.

Regards

Shankar

Michael Burris   24 January 2020

I think you have every information about this subject since you are characterizing this contention in subtleties I resemble it your composing style and I am sparing your site interface. Acacia Concinna Shampoo

Ellie Grayson   26 March 2020

Saints 2 Clean is the best Residential Cleaning New York providing exceptional services that don’t have the time to do not have the time. We make sure to maintain a healthy and clean environment for your place at a cost-effective pricing range. Visit our website for comprehensive information on our services and cost-effective packages.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register