LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ouust read   07 March 2017

Can police/lawyer record calls, whatsapp &gmail of a cheater

A well known traitor/cheater boy showed marriage-interest in one of my female friend and they are dating from last 6 months.

However, I have doubt that the traitor/cheater is simply making the girl fool. He wants to defame her image and he will never marry her. I have doubt that the traitor is sending pictures of their private moments to his friends. The traitor is also doing inappropriate phonecalls decribing their s*xual acts to a group of his friends and they always keep laughing/joking about the victim girl.

The traitor has done all this to another girl before 2-3 years and left her brutally.

I have mobile numbers and emails of the traitor and the group of people that are enjoying photos/talks about the girl.

My questions are:

1. Can police/lawyers record phonecalls of the last 6 months between the traitor and 4-5 persons ? (not only the present or future phonecall records, but the phonecalls of the past 6 months between the traitor and a group of 4-5 persons?
  2. Can cyber security experts track photos sent using Gmail between the traitor and a group of 4-5 persons for the last 6 months?
  3. Can cyber security experts track photos sent using Whatsapp between the traitor and a group of 4-5 persons for the last 6 months?
  4. Do I have to pay any fees for this kind of cyber/phone trace request to police?
  5. I don’t want police to punish the traitor and the whatsapp group people. I simply want to gather proofs to provide the girls’ father/brother. Is that possible?
  6. How can I keep my identity hidden in this entire investigation?

Thank you,

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

It might so appear that a person cheated a girl, but in reality he would have moved on in a dead relationship.  Matters like this are best handled by the girl, warn the girl who is with him now and be square.  Dont get into all this, if both of them join hands you might as well be fixed  under rape case.  I would suggest that you stop being smart ass and stay away from all this.

stanley (Freedom)     08 March 2017

@ author 

i have to presume the girl is above 18 yrs and she is mature enough . So better to keep away from their business and mind your own business . At times love is blind and the both of them will screw you up .devil

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     08 March 2017

Except answer to Reply No.5, every thing is possible, if you can make a detailed complaint to Supdt of Polilce as a whistle blower.

The other way is inform facts  to some publicity crazy women police officer or Womens' Association .who are having such lilnks with superior police officers.

ouust read   08 March 2017

Thanks for all replies. I also want to know that the group of people that keep enjoying photos, phonecalls and messages about the girl, do this group also fall in the range of some criminal act? If yes, what could be the consequences for them?

Thanks for all replies. I also want to know that the group of people that keep enjoying photos, phonecalls and messages about the girl, do this group also fall in the range of some criminal act? If yes, what could be the consequences for them?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register