New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arup Chatterjee (Scientist)     14 August 2013

Can my wife go abroad?

My wife has filed a case for Nullity of Marriage against me 3 years ago. They are not willing to have a mutual divorce. They just want to harrash me. She is working in an IT company in India. I live in abroad( USA ). 

I guess she is trying to fly to USA and settle there. Can she do that without solving this case? Can I somehow apply for any order from that court so that she cannot go out of India before solving the case? 


 2 Replies

surjit singh (Assistant)     17 August 2013

She has got her independent right, so long she is granted visa by the concerned country you cannot obstruct her for going aboard.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     22 August 2013

she can.             

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register