LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Call detail record

Page no : 2

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 December 2017

 Have you not engaged a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Family matters and having successful track record.

If you have engaged then is your lawyer telling you that you will go to jail?

I your lawyer asking you to pay any/huge amounts to compromise to settle the matter? 


Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 December 2017

Central Government Act

Section 323 in The Indian Penal Code

323. Punishment for voluntarily causing hurt.—Whoever, except in the case provided for by section 334, voluntarily causes hurt, shall be punished with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to one year, or with fine which may extend to one thousand rupees, or with both.



What have you done?

What is the opinion of your own counsel?

Obtain 2nd, 3rd …….opinion from a counsel specializing in criminal matters, also.

Chose a counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Family,Criminal matters and having successful track record.


Sourabh   02 December 2017

No he is not telling to go jail he is not giving good response and now nothing happening in the case just adjourned and dates and her case is processing fastly that�s why I am trying to collect the evidences

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 December 2017

The evidences that you should collect have been hinted and dicussed.

It is yet to be ascertained the  1st or 2nd marriage was valid or not.

The said divorce was valid or not.

What is your own lawyer's opinion on it?

Don't be fearsome.

Or you can  be taken for a ride and for undue advantage and fleeced.

surinder mittal   02 December 2017

DCR is obtainable under RTI act but will be given on production of ID proof and applicable charges. BSNL keep the record of one year and the DCR contains tower location, time and duration of calls along with message time stamps...

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 December 2017

You can benefit from the advise of Mr. Surinder Mittal..

Sourabh   03 December 2017

Originally posted by : surinder mittal
DCR is obtainable under RTI act but will be given on production of ID proof and applicable charges. BSNL keep the record of one year and the DCR contains tower location, time and duration of calls along with message time stamps...

so can i file a rti on trai for the cdr for my number. Service provider is airtel and postpaid connection.

Born Fighter (xxx)     03 December 2017

If your employer is willing to give evidence that you were in office on that day.....then why are you worried???

Your wife has to prove that you were somewhere else as per her claims. What counter evidence has she given in court.... its easy to make allegations but difficult to prove.

Dont listen to people who ask you to surrender for no reason and when u have merits on ur side.

Remember fighting court cases consume lot of time and u need to be patient. Getting call records with tower location is not difficult.... you can infact submit an application to court asking u r willing to submit CDR records if court orders, let the court make an order as well. Once that is done ur wife's case will fall flat. 

Going RTI route as suggested is best.....go for it without wasting much time. Just visit Airtel gallery and make an enquiry...ur asking details of ur own number...follow official route






Sourabh   03 December 2017

Thanks born fighter and all respected members And born fighter you have given me satisfactory reply and also motivated me thanks

surinder (engineer)     04 December 2017

DCR... if you are seeking the details for Post Paid Connection, the process is bit simple..as the companies usually provide the same over the counter on request and don't charge for it. Usually customer adopt the technique "please provide the call details records otherwise I will either surrender or port-out to other company"... For Post Paid Connection, there is a provision in billing profile thru which companies send the DCR by default... because companies don't want to loose their postpaid connection at any cost.

Born Fighter (xxx)     04 December 2017

Further to reply of Mr Surinder, i would like to add that you being the subscriber  or owner of the mobile number , the service provider cannot reject ur request. Be stern and confident when u ask for these details. They might ask you to make an application which u can make it. Service providers reject requests when u ask for CDR of any person other than mobile account holder. The counter girls may not be aware of what is the process so insist on speaking to Gallery Manager. You should have these records in ur custody within a week.


If u fail to get these details from Airtel then ask Operator to give you in writing and submit the same reply to the court, asking the court to compel the service provider to disclose the CDR.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 December 2017

You are not barred by time at the moment.


anand   21 December 2017

Here i support ADv Raj Malhotra's Opinion. dont be so enthusiastic to prove your innocence. everybody knows in 498a cases all most all men are innocent but even though everyone supports women only. Its our indian mentality. if the lady has a history of harrassing men then she is definetly an exortionist, it means she is after your money. Mostly these kind of women do not bother about their reputation and their future. They just want money. Throw the money and get a life for yourself. I am not a lawyer, but i wasted lot of money and time by roaming through courts and lawyers.  

azadsinghmarothia (professional )     21 December 2017

Dear just put your evidence with investigation Officer that you have if the investigation Officer is fair he/she conduct fail investigation other wise make a part of report submited by him/her after that you have chanses you can move application regarding 91 cr.p.c

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 December 2017

The provisions, process, options as desired by you, have been discussed.

You can make use, get the desired information and use the record, if  and as and when suitable to you.

After the limitation the authority that has record may not share.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register