Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BhanuPrasad Bondi   24 July 2022

C.I asking me to come home leaving my job

Good day
Iam Bhanuprasad. My father and myself had an agreement regarding debts. Biu I came to know that my father sold a property without my notice which is on my late mother's name.Now he is planning to take loan on the house which is also in my late mother's name. So I suspended clearing debts. Recently my father went to police station stating that iam not clearing debts. I told C.I that they sold the place without my notice. But still C.I is putting pressure to clear those debts.
3 days back, I went to police station to inform that I got a call from my company. I have to join. C.I insisted and asked me to stay at home. But if I don't go to job, how can we live?
What rights does the C.I have to stop me to go for my job?

C.I sent a constable to my home ( at that time my wife, my mother in law and father in law were at home). My father in law said that I went for my job.But the constable refused to leave and asked my father in law to come to station.

Learning

1 Replies

VENKATA MOHANA RAO PATHAKOTA (PRACTICING ADVOCATE AT HIGH COURT OF TELANGANA AND ANDHRA PRADESH)     25 July 2022

You have a good case. You may reach out @ 8297877977

High Court of Andhra Pradesh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register