Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chandra   15 March 2017

Buying property from huf owner

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am planning to buy a flat in Hyderebad and we have created an agreement as well.  Th property is registed with XXX (HUF) S/o Late YYY Represented by by its kartha Sri XXX. and I have paid agreement amount to XXX (HUF) account only. and I am going to the home loan of 70% of the flat cost. and I have asked bank to provice cheque to XXX (HUF) account.

Now I am planning go for registration on fourth week of March. Can you please suggest what are the precaustions to be taken when I am registering property which is already registered with XXX (HUF). If I ask for NOC certificate from all members of his HUF, will they provide me? if not what will be the other options? Please advice me sir.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 March 2017

No separate NOC is required if they sign as witness in the sale deed.If the property is in the name of XXX

Sriranga Shekar   15 March 2017

Thank you very much for the reply Sir. relation with party be allowed as witness in registration proces ? can you advice sir. And also can you suggest me how do I know the members of HUF. ? Did they register HUF some where ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register