LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dev060186 (lecturer)     25 March 2016

Blackmail by IO in 498.

Respected experts Investigation officer demanding lot of money to write in our favour in chargesheet in 498 case. One can say he blackmail us n threthen us. How can handle this? Is he will write in our fovour?


 2 Replies

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     25 March 2016

if you r regularly appearing before him as and when called e cannot use 498 on you as sec 41A of cr p c is applicable since 2010., don't yield to bribe if forced complain to ACB

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     26 March 2016

Do not agree to pay the bribe . Make written complaints to higher police officials .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register