Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Best way to fight against false domestic violence

Page no : 8

Khush   23 June 2016

Dear Sir
I came to know about you from surfing internet regarding false complaints by wife.
I am victim of false complaints my wife.
She comolained to:
1. First of all after one month of separation she complained to SSP, she withdrawn that complaint after 3 weeks
2. She sent complaint to my employer
3. She complained to state women commission (after 3 months of separation)
4. She filed divorce under section 13 against me (after 3 months of separation)
5. State women commission closed complaint due to case in court
6. She withdrawn divorce petition (after 6 months of separation)
7. She filed crpc 125 on same day she withdrawn divorce
8. Now crpc 125 in in court
9. I hv heard she is going to file dv case too next month (after 7 months of separation)

all allegations by her are false.
I hv sent so many registered letters to state women commission that complaint by my wife was false, but they did noy reply.

plz suggest what i can do before she files false dv case

can she file new complaint to police again? 
in first police complaint there was no allegation of dowry, istridhan etc, now in new crpc 125 she added these allegations.

Regards

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     03 July 2016

Originally posted by : Khush
atur sir i need ur advice urgently

plz 

@khush

DV case can be stopped or at least weakened to a larger extent in the counslling stage at WCD so that DIR can be prepared in accordance with rules without any contempt OR NON-COMPLIANCE which can help you succeed Vehemently in DV, DENY HER MAINTENANCE UNDER FAST TRACK MAHILA COURT & also HELPS YOU TO REMOVE THE NAME OF THOSE NON-DOMESTIC RELATIVES AT THE PRE-COURT STAGE ITSELF WHO NEVER SHARED A COMMON ROOF WITH THE WIFE OF TROUBLED MAN. I am guiding a NRI currently. I will soon post the RTI on WOMEN & CHILD DEVELOPMENT which can be used to stop or weaken her DOMESTTIC INCIDENCE REPORT.

Best WISHES !!!

Khush   04 July 2016

Hello Sir

One query: my wife and I stayed in my dad's home, me n wife at first floor and parents at ground floor, but our kitchen was common at ground floor.

We have kitchen at first floor but that was not operational. But before marriage I had struck off my name from my dad's ration card and I applied and got a LPG connection in my name by showing first floor kitchen. The house number on my dad's lpg connection is houe number 435, and on my lpg connection address is house number 435/1. Similarly after marriage my wife got voter i card in address 435/1.

my wife is separated since last november filed 125 on me. if she file DV on me, can I prove that me n wife were not in domestic relationship with my parents...can thes lpg gas connection copy will be a solid proof 

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     08 July 2016

Originally posted by : Khush
Hello Sir

One query: my wife and I stayed in my dad's home, me n wife at first floor and parents at ground floor, but our kitchen was common at ground floor.

We have kitchen at first floor but that was not operational. But before marriage I had struck off my name from my dad's ration card and I applied and got a LPG connection in my name by showing first floor kitchen. The house number on my dad's lpg connection is houe number 435, and on my lpg connection address is house number 435/1. Similarly after marriage my wife got voter i card in address 435/1.

my wife is separated since last november filed 125 on me. if she file DV on me, can I prove that me n wife were not in domestic relationship with my parents...can thes lpg gas connection copy will be a solid proof 

YES KHUSH. You can prove by these points. But you need to pursue the matter vehemently. You need to study her different plaints again & again so that you find out many such points which can be together used to show NO DOMESTIC RELATIONSHIP.WITH THEM.

Yes. LPG is a solid proof but it depends how to present it. Your whole write up needs to be in a direction that proves that these are false cases. Human Rights Violation type Preliminary Objections can also be used by you. Please check back the starting 5-6 pages of this thread to learn how to write WS.

remember, in civil cases one need to open up almost all the cards or at least the write up needs to be TWO SIDES OPEN so that which gives scope to fill information later on to what i call as RESERVING MY RIGHTS.

MY ADVISE FOR DV:-

When the atter reaches WCD , that time you need to act in a amanner so that the protection officer is bound to follow the rules. As that will help you succeedin removing at least the names of non-domestic relatives 

and also to weaken her case. best wishes!!!

NM (j)     25 July 2016

My wife has filed section-25 of DV. Now more than 12months has passed but she has not attended the court even once, while I am running in for each and every date. Kindly help me how can I come out of this?

Sooraj   29 July 2016

respected mediation guru, please tell me how to end the dispute in mediation as I want to settle this matter but cunning advocate of opp party is constantly milking the opp party and for his regular gain he is not allowing for the settlement. any hints. i have also mailed you hon'ble atur chatur sir. please respond to the earliest. thanks

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     30 July 2016

Originally posted by : Sooraj
respected mediation guru, please tell me how to end the dispute in mediation as I want to settle this matter but cunning advocate of opp party is constantly milking the opp party and for his regular gain he is not allowing for the settlement. any hints. i have also mailed you hon'ble atur chatur sir. please respond to the earliest. thanks

@sooraj, 

MEDIATION u/s 89 CPC needs to be initiated.

Corrupt MM/ Opp / cunning advo etc will try their level best to NOT let you know that these matrimonial disputes can be settled very easily through mediation but still u are pulled into it for years.

NOTE:- An advocate can NOT act as adversary in the process of mediation. Because this is clearly in contravention of CPC 89. Further, Corrput MM may try to protect such cunning advo by manipulating its order & hiding 89 CPC document signed by you., who can say that mediation is NOT under 89 CPC but it is under 28(2) of Domestic Violence Act. 

Now, see the law point here as follows:-

28(2) talks about power of a MM to frame its own rules for settlement of dispute. But this power is available with a mm only when it doesn't follows the summons route. So technically such an order that ediation was done u/s 28(2) DV and NOT u/s 89 CPC in itself ultra vires but stil it will work against you till you do NOT challenge it.

NOTE:- You need to write "REQUEST FOR MEDIATION" in NOT a cunning manner but in a down to earth yet stunning manner so that opp party is left in a two choice scenario wherein if they do NOT go for mediation then you get an upper edge in these false cases and if they choose to go for mediation then they are bound by the offer of mediation which you made in writing.

IN NUT SHELL, You must give your own "REQUEST FOR MEDIATION" but it must be out of pressure of litigations started by oipp party, yet it must give yoiu a way out also simultaneously protecting & reserving your rights and without prejudice to your rights/ life. It must be written in a customized mannert that fits your case situation so have consultation with an mediation expert to get the MEDIATION REPRESENTATION prepared.

Best Wishes & Happy fighting false cases & SOCIAL STIGMA on u & family !!!

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     30 July 2016

EXTORTION CAN BE PROVED THRU 89 CPC

If opp party doesn't go for mediation and the court is getting soft on them due to being a female litigant then also they are bound to settle the dispute if you have put on record tonnes of proofs because if they ask 20 lakh from you after filing these cases but they do NOT have proof of dowry or they don't have enough source of flow of funds commensurate with dowry & they are not settling the dispute despite many direct proofs by you then THIS IS EXTORTION.

Legal Extortion can be proved or at least vehemently argued & explained and can be put on record after 89 CPC. So 89 CPC is a very powerful tool so immediately contact a MEDIATION GURU near you who can guide you through these steps.

NOTE:- If 420 IPC crime with or without IPC 417/ 419/ 463/ 467/ 468/ 470/ 120b can be proved by you at the slightest & the court is NOT entertaining it against your wife due to softness towards women then 89 CPC if used in a wise manner can be very well used to manipulate ethically the judgments in your favor & against your spouse.

Best Wishes & Happy Fighting false cases & SOCIAL STIGMA on u & family !!!

Rajni Behl   31 July 2016

Thanks Hon'ble Atur Chatur Sir for the help you extended in getting the matter solved through mediation for my relative whom I referred you last year. You are a real GURUJI.

We need people like you to eradicate the corruption & unethical practices from India as there are a lot of people suffering from decades of litigations without understanding the power of mediation which you have experise in.

I was wondering if MEDIATION TACTICS U/S 89 CPC as advised by you above can help the NRI's or Foreign Citizenship holders Indians who don't have any plans to visit India because a friend of mine who is Canadian Citizen has been trapped in litigations by his wife & he does not want to come to India but still he wants to get the matter settled below 25 lakh but his wife is adamant to extort 3 crores from him. Is there any possibility of mediation/ counselling betweeb them & what points to be borne in mind, Please give your valuable inputs hon'le atur chatur sir & one more point is that his father in India was jailed for around a month due to false 307 IPC inclusion in the FIR. please guide

Sooraj   31 July 2016

MEMO FOR MEDIATION

(Counselling/ Settlement/ Negotiation)

Sir, I need memo for mediation or letter for mediation or request for mediation u/s 89 Civil Procedure Code.

Can we directly file a representation for mediation or it needs to be verbally or orally only?

Can u please guide us about the arguments to be held if reqd to get success in mediation being accepted by the court?

What can we do if the Hon'ble Court does not allow the parties to saettle the matrimonial dispute in mediation?

The judge is not paying any heed to the applications filed by husband. Even CrPC 91 is being ignored since long time which can very easily prove Crime u/s 420 IPC committed by the wife. Any hints, help, suggestion will be highly useful sir. In dire need. Please help us dear mediation expert Atur Chatur sir. thanks

Sooraj   31 July 2016

also need help for RTI on False Chargesheet filed by cops

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     04 August 2016

Originally posted by : Sooraj
also need help for RTI on False Chargesheet filed by cops

HI Suraj, i have mailed you RTI after Chargesheet,

@Rajni, Sooraj, et al:- 

for MEDIATION related documents for CIVIL, CRIMINAL & also for QUASI CIVIL, QUASI CRIMINAL , I will asap post the representations sampls which will help you guys. See you soon.

@rajni behl, yes, mediation tactics can be used by NRI or Foreign Citizens without stepping in India and that too without the help of any advocate, lawyer, counsel etc. NRI & Foreign Citizenship holder Indians trapped in false 498a, DV etc can apply the mediation tactics while sitting abroad and without giving the power of attorney to any relatives, Just understand some of my next upcoming posts which will help et al.

Best Wishes & Happy Fighting false cases & SOCIAL STIGMA on u & family!!!

Bhandari Raju   07 August 2016

@atur chatur sir, you are the case solver i must say. your Perjury drafting RTI's and Mediation tactics are really helpful for many fighter victims of false cases. The CIC Judgments posted by you at https://taxevasionpetition.blogspot.in/ are a great help towards breaking these false dowry complaints & dp3 enforcement under Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961.

I want to ask whethr there is Dowry Declaration or No Dowry Declaration type forms for Government Employees in INDIA. Is such a form mandatory in Central Government or State Government Conduct Rules or Service Rules. kindly advise

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     14 August 2016

Originally posted by : Bhandari Raju
@atur chatur sir, you are the case solver i must say. your Perjury drafting RTI's and Mediation tactics are really helpful for many fighter victims of false cases. The CIC Judgments posted by you at https://taxevasionpetition.blogspot.in/ are a great help towards breaking these false dowry complaints & dp3 enforcement under Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961.

I want to ask whethr there is Dowry Declaration or No Dowry Declaration type forms for Government Employees in INDIA. Is such a form mandatory in Central Government or State Government Conduct Rules or Service Rules. kindly advise

Mr Raju Ji, 

dp3 can be filed against the wife & her family based on this mandatory document,

yes, it is mandatory in CG /7 all state's SG conduct rules for government servants except the state of J&K where there own rules applies for ethics & conductr of govt servants and even in J&K dowry seekers or dowry givers have to duly report to their organization regarding dowry declaration or no doawry declaration,

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     14 August 2016

89 CPC MEDIATION - How to Invoke ?

Civil Procedure Code - Section 89 of CPC is of utmost importance. It must be invoked by respondent husband if the wife files cruelty based divorce petition based on false facts, concocted stories, wild allegations & afterthoughts,

If the husband has the evidences for her falsity of petition then in that case MEDIATION MEMO (annexed for your kind perusal) can work wonders in invoking extortion, criminal conpiracy, criminal intimidation, criminal defamation & other counter attacks at later stages in case she refuses to settle the matter in mediation despite fully aware of the falsity of her complaints, petitione & allegatsions.

I am writing more about the next steps after above step i.e., MEMO FOR MEDIATION

Please see the attachment friends. Thanks

Attached File : 273182 20160814122513 914256076 mediation memo for family court under 89 cpc.doc downloaded: 89 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register