Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

subhra123good   15 December 2016

Balance deducted two times from my from my debit card but pantaloons saying its not credited to their account

On 10th December I purchased one dress from Pantaloons Store located at Diamond Plaza Mall, Kolkata.At the time of payment, balance was deducted two times from my from my SBI debit card which was swiped at Pantaloons for payment.Stamemnt given by Branch Manager is also showing the same but Pantaloons is saying its not credited in their account and the amount is lying with the Bank.Bank is showing its not lying with the Bank.What should I do?Whom should I approach?Please guide me

Learning

6 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 December 2016

Saying is verbal mode and difficult to prove.

Ask both of them in writing under proper acknowledgment, to supply you in writing.

Why Pantaloons swiped card twice?

Attach the statement ( duly stamped and signed by bank).

subhra123good   16 December 2016

Yes,banking statement duly signed by the Branch manager is with me as well as letter addressing Branch manager wrtiien by pantaloons is also with me,where pantaloons is asking SBI to refund my money back whereas Manager is stating there is no money lying with them as it is already deducted by pantaloons. Don't know why the billing person swipped twice when he found the 1st one was not credited

subhra123good   16 December 2016

Yes,banking statement duly signed by the Branch manager is with me as well as letter addressing Branch manager wrtiien by pantaloons is also with me,where pantaloons is asking SBI to refund my money back whereas Manager is stating there is no money lying with them as it is already deducted by pantaloons. Don't know why the billing person swipped twice when he found the 1st one was not credited.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     16 December 2016

Issue Registered Notice under C  P Act to Merchant establishment, paying banker and receiving banker for deficiency of service and specifically narrate your efforts and their response and ask each one of them who is having that amount to refund to your Bank account.   Wait for a month and file complaint before District consumer forum on all the three parties.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 December 2016

"Don't know why the billing person swipped twice when he found the 1st one was not credited."

Dod you sign charge slip: once or twice? 

subhra123good   17 December 2016

No payment was done from another credit card.but In the first two transaction done from my debit card no charge slip was issued but money was deducted and sms of deduction came.as well as all updated pass book,mini statement and statement gvn by Branch Manager showing d same.but merchant is ignoring about the transactions

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register