Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Advocate Shivchand Mishra (Lawyer)     23 August 2017

Application for cancelation of oc granted 2 illegal building

Dear Experts,

I stay in thane since 2011 and the building i stay in has 3 wings (A,B and C) has been granted Part OC (B wing 2011 and A wing 2012). In 2012 builder illegaly got a plan approved for C wing on our parking area of 2 wings (A & B). Builder deviating from the map started constructing another wing in our parking space and when me and my neighbour compared the actual site with map there are many deviations in case of measurements as well. We filed a civil writ petition in Hon'ble Bombay High Court in 2014 against builder and corporation for illegal construction. The case is still pending before Hon'ble Bombay High Court and the corporation did not granted the OC to new construction (C wing) which was constructed on parking space. Also the corporation in its report to Hon'ble High Court has mentioned about the deviations taken by builder in construction.

My query is little beared but, being the petitioners can we ask the corporation to cancel the OC of other 2 wings as well (we stay in)?

Can corporation cancel the OC of other 2 buildings on our complaint with case being pending in Hon'ble High Court?

Request your valuable reply

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register