Synopsis: DV filed by wife- Flew to australia for second masters giving SPA to father- Called me after a yr of filing the case and clearly in converstion explains how he bribed police, lawyers made her do it, In court only lies work.- i recorded - made transcriptts filed 91 for preservance of CDR.
4application in DV and their orders
1.interim maintance- 10k from date of application- No written arguments or my evidence appeciated citing that girl should be give her evidence first.
2. 91 CDR- denied - Girl has not given evidence - Not the stage for it right now- My argument is that CRD is available for 1yr - 9months passed
3. Dismissal of DV complaint- denied-498a is registered and serious allegations
4. Discharge of parents- denied -498a is registered
Wife has appeal in session to increase maintance using my parents property etc same was in her main application. I dont own any property and earn 10-15K freelancing plus have filed few provisional patents for natrual air purification, appreciated by govt of india in news but no monitary gains through it.
1.is it advisable to appeal against the interim maintance under the argument that it has been achieved by lying and false allegations or just defend her appeal.
2. Writ against 91 in HC - Agument- preservance will not hamper wifes case rather not preserving will deny my right to defend- Will be doing in person if anyone could share the format for Punjab haryan HC.
3. 498a-Case at PW stage for past 1yr and 15 dates no private witness comes , summons are not received by paying the delivery person. but the witness are attending and filing applications in DV. Any solution to this in 498a.