Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amount used fraudulently on my sbi credit card.

Page no : 2

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 August 2017

M/s SBI Cards, NO one in M/s SBI Cards may agree that it is lapse at their end.

The concurrence may lead to penalties to staff and establishment.

It may stick to the stand that it is OTP based transaction............until or unless you establish it that you have not erred and M/s SBI  Cards has erred or regulator or Consumer Fora or court of law decides it..........

There is internal escalation matrix in M/s SBI Cards.................

If you wish you can exhaust the internal remdies.............Post your experience with M/s SBI Cards.....It may be disappointing as NO one may accept the onus to not to let the communication leak outside, rests on the employees/ promoters/parent organisations/Board of M/s SBI Crads and it may keep on drumming the same response that you have already got...

You can also escalate to RBI.............and expect relief.........

Vinod Srivastav (SFA)     22 August 2017

They are only harping over a single point that as to why i shared the card number , CVV and expiry date ,

But the truth is my email was got from their twitter handle which i had posted and then sent a hoax mail from feedback@sbicards.org.

Later i erroneously gave the card details and hacked my email id thats led to the OTP based transaction.

Please note they send the OTP simultaneously both to my mail id and phone #.

Since my mail id was hacked the transaction went through and i was conned for Rs 92608 !

You are another citizen that has learnt the hazards of online transactions, remaining ill informed and becoming victim of loose/lacklusture approach of establishments...

It has reiterated sufficent number of times what should be your stand............

and what would be OP's stand.........

Avoid writing too much and unneccessary points admitting your aftertatse acts..........

Data theft was from O/o M/s SBI Cards..........

If you have the skill, knowledge and expertise, go ahead and  handle the matter on your own, and if you are unable to resolve on your own entrust to a very able LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in such/consumer matters having successful track record………

You can check at local DCDRF................

1 Like

The procedure and even judgments are also available at;

https://confonet.nic.in/

1 Like

Brilliant sir..You are right..I will keep harping over a point that it was only after that 15 mins of the twitter post from me the email from feedback@sbicards.org came.

If the mail id of mine that i posted in twitter was not leaked by them the whole story wouldn't have unfolded.

I can infact take a step forward claiming that some of their own employees should be involved in this whole racket that is why it was planned on a saturday night between 7:30 PM to 7 :50 PM - saturday and their dispute / chargeback team doesn't work after 8:00 PM and sundays !

By then my was money swipped and had crossed all payment gateways and there was no stopping these fraudsters against these fraudulent transaction !

Originally posted by : Kumar Doab
If you have the skill, knowledge and expertise, go ahead and  handle the matter on your own, and if you are unable to resolve on your own entrust to a very able LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in such/consumer matters having successful track record………

You can check at local DCDRF................

You know someone in Chennai who can help me with this ?

Originally posted by : Accenture HP1
Brilliant sir..You are right..I will keep harping over a point that it was only after that 15 mins of the twitter post from me the email from feedback@sbicards.org came.

If the mail id of mine that i posted in twitter was not leaked by them the whole story wouldn't have unfolded.

I can infact take a step forward claiming that some of their own employees should be involved in this whole racket that is why it was planned on a saturday night between 7:30 PM to 7 :50 PM - saturday and their dispute / chargeback team doesn't work after 8:00 PM and sundays !

By then my was money swipped and had crossed all payment gateways and there was no stopping these fraudsters against these fraudulent transaction !

Did you mention your email id, phone  in your tweet?

Originally posted by : Kumar Doab

Originally posted by : Accenture HP1

Did you mention your email id, phone  in your tweet?

I only mentioned my email ID and last four digits of my SBI card number not my mobile # in the tweet

Attached File : 184449 20170822214931 540981435 sbi card request twitter.zip downloaded: 79 times

Regret could not find your email id, there! 

Is your query hypothetical?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register