Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ketan Patel (Propriter)     15 February 2010

Agriculture land transfer in non agriculture

Respected sir, I am Ketan Patel and my Agri’ land in Jambusar dist- Bharuch (Gujarat) my query is I want to transfer my land in Residential NA and I want to develop Residential  Society, But problem is my land is not in Residential ZONE. So please advise me how I transfer my land in NA and develop Resi’ Society.

Note: Land (Juni Sharat). Area: 5 Acer. City: Jambusar (Taluka Palace). Offices: Nagar Palika, Taluka Panchayat,



 10 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     15 February 2010

Your question has very well been replied in the expert section.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 February 2010

Mr. Ketan Patel,

Agricultural land can be converted to non-agricultural land.

You need to make an application for conversion of land use to the jurisdictional Deputy Commissioner in charge of the district where the land is situate with requisite documents.

aruntrivedi (lawyer)     15 February 2010

you have to file yr application with deputy collector through proper chanel one can say only after looking at papers - if you like you can assign work to our firm. reply soon.

Mrs. Rita Ritesh Rathod (Lawyer & Counsaltants)     17 February 2010

DILR offcie ma jaine tamari jamin kya zone ma ave che teni inquiary karo ?

jo residential zone ma na hoi to zone ferbadli mate collector ne application karo.

matra collector nej zon fervavani satta Power che ...

DC office ma application karine apeal karjo...

Bachu (Accountant)     24 February 2010


I want to about JANTRI after approval of Collector from Agriculture land to NA (residential)

I have made application through channel & It is completely through out but Collector  has mesured

JANTRI around 2 VIGHA's 2.5 lacs, in short it is two high as per current rate.

Sir I just want to know is there any provision by which they can measure the same.

Actually my land is KHARABA land which was given to SC/ST from where we have purchased and now we want to convert in NA (residential Zone)

I am living in Jamnagar District (Gujarat)

Pls. advice or give me under which rules, section he has mesuared and can we appeal against his order.if yes where we can and what is procedure.

thank you in anticipation for your early reply.




Anil Agrawal (Retired)     01 March 2010

Depends upon the value of the land the amount of corruption in operation there.

aruntrivedi (lawyer)     01 March 2010

rates are about rs. 60 per sq. mtrs., and premium to be paid extra - you can contact us imdly if you want services.

bhavesh (director)     30 May 2014

in transfer of non agriculture land if neighbour is not giving the noc what is the process should be done by us ? 

dinesh rathod (collection officer)     14 July 2014


        me gujrat ma jameen lidhi chhe.valsad ma .mare te non Agriculture karavi chhe. 9.6 guntha jaga chhe.non Agriculture karva par guntha ketla Rs.lagase?

par Sq.miter Rs,?  

par Sq.feet?

Dinesh Rathod

paresh   27 May 2016

Hello sir,

I have my industrial plotting sites at bakrol dhamatvan industrial area. i have still 4 site running and give NA work to one of my relative who is doing this kind of work but from last 1 year my any of land not converted in NA. he told me that after diwali - 2015 not any meeting conduted in sachivalay so that is not converted. is it true?

Sir please give me advice and if you have doing this kind of work please contact me i have lots of revenue work. i want my land NA in short term not long term. please visit my site.

please call me on 9624932817 (Paresh Vaddoriya)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query