Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj   12 March 2017

After signature of property registration, cancel it or not?

Sir, iam signing in documents on for registration of property give to my brother bcoz of some pressures on property settlement time.. property registered in 2015, it's my father's self acquired property.. i have 1 married sister also, she is not signed on document registration time, she is any rights for getting share on that property? (she was born in 1964, now she died 2016) but my sister daughter is my wife(iam married with her).. if any chance to get that property share from my side? or my wife side? I want get back my share.. plz understand my question and reply plZ

Learning

4 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     13 March 2017

1. What is the document being signed and executed?

2. How did you get title of the self-acquired property of your father, which you want to sign in "some document"? 

3. Vague query.

4. Consult a local lawyer for proper appreciation of facts/ documents qua property and guide you.

Raj   13 March 2017

Iam from South Indian(andhrapradesh), as per 2005 central act women's(daughters) also sharing rights on fathers property? My sister born in 1964, she has rights or not? So my question is may i approach (with my wife) court for property share?

Raj   13 March 2017

Iam from South Indian(andhrapradesh), as per 2005 central act women's(daughters) also sharing rights on fathers property? My sister born in 1964, she has rights or not? So my question is may i approach (with my wife) court for property share?

Raj   13 March 2017

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register