LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arjun singh (retired)     17 September 2018

Affidavit; false domestic violence case

Dear Esteemed Lawyers, Need clarity as follows: - I am currently in the process of a false domestic violence case for the past one year. Divorce case filed by me is also undergoing since the last three years. The judge (Distt Court) in the DV case has asked me to deposit has asked me to file an affidavit to declare income source - For contesting this false harassment case I need advice on whether, since, i am a pensioner, i can divulge only this source of income from salary? I am also in receipt of salary from private emoployment, which may or may not be known to them, but which I do not want to disclose since they will harass and ask for exorbitant amount of maintenence? Is it possible for me to avoid giving out this source in the affidavit? (However this source is reflected in my form 26 AS AND ITR) - repercussions should I choose not to disclose this source in the affidavit are solicited please. Cocurrently I am also in talks for mutually settling the divorce monetarily and want to avoid giving extra financial details to such greedy people. Regards, 

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register