LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Advice on sending notice to wife for coming back

Hi All, My wife left home 3 months back taking 800 gms gold and 18 lakhs money and all my educational certificates and valuable things in my absence. Now she is telling I will never come back and I will not give gold, money and educational certificates to you. Now she is telling I kept all my dresses and gold there only.  Marriage happened in Dec-2012 and completed 8 months and she left home 3 months back.

Now am sending notice to wife come back to home with all .Please advise after sending notice to my wife Is there any cases file against me? if so what cases she can file Please advise.  what precautions u want me take.Thanks for ur quick responses.

Learning

9 Replies

A Blank Diary of Life (MD)     25 August 2013

Lodge a police complaint and recover your gold, money and certificate at least. If she is not coming then it is very good. Let her leave.

(Guest)
Dekh bhai. Police case toh hona hi hai tere oopar, for eg false dowry case, DV case. Court kacheri, police station, lock up, warrant, nonbailable warrant. IT would have been apt if you would have retaliated when the iron was hot. Even now, nothing wrong in going to her place. Go , talk to her, then convince her to come back. Regarding money she taken, there should be some proof that such money existed with you when she was with you, now if you give police complaint also, there wont be much use, within 24 hours, such complaint shuld be registered.

R K........ (Analyst)     25 August 2013

18 Lakh amount and 800 gms gold u kept at home.. no one will believe this

Raja_498a Victim (Manager)     25 August 2013

Hi, Assuming that you are at right side, even for that also, better take few mediators and go to her home and solve the issue. Court cases take years. Atleast get ur certificates and other things with help of mediators. Don't believe police, they are corrupted (99%). So use mediators and solve the issue. If nothing is working with mediators then meet the lawyer and then proceed.

Kapil Gupta (Advocate)     25 August 2013

You should file a police complaint of all this matter. Otherwise no one will believe you after some time.

(Guest)

Hi All, Thanks for quick advices. I have contacted lawyer he told me we will send first notice to my wife.I have contacted her parents and they given warning if you come to our place we will kill you, after that I told to my father in law come to our place we will discuss and I will invite my parents also. they didnt agree for that. I told to my wife's father all what she did when she was with me (Mixing poision in coffee, asking 20lakhs lic policy,buying gold and land, asking for Divorce all these my wife did when she was with me) and I invited my parents and my wife's parents and elders for discussion but my wife's parents are not agreeing for this.

Please advise whether sending notice to wife good or not ? How to proceed with these situation ? 

(Guest)

Hi All, Please advise me on above query. Thanks for quick advices and valuable time.

(Guest)

If it is to be blvd that your wife had done so many things to kill you and run away by taking all your 800gms sona , 18 laks  and your educ. certificates then why you are so calmn on this isse. Making only decisions upto now as what to do next rather than go to your nearest police station on the same date when she tried to kill,whe she ran away taking gold and money with doc.

Man come up with clear view as what you want. Your posts related to your FIL is keep changing in each sentence. As in first lne you have written your wifes parents told you to kill you. Again after same sentence you have written You have asked your FIL to come and discuss to your place. Again after this sentence you have written My wifes Father ...I informed all these mixing of poison and all. You are only using synonyms of you FIL rather than taking any action against them,which we all had replied you in previous querry. Just check that.

Dude, even when a 100/- note gets stolen we people get awkward and tensed as how it got stolen. But in your case you have lost:

800 gms =  31000 x 80 = Rs. 2480000

So, 2480000 + 1800000 = Rs.4280000/-

Forty two lakhs eighty Thousand rupees only.

My gudness this much amount would make your whole city police to search her like anything.

My bro.....why you have not made a FIR against them?

(Guest)

Hi, Thanks for ur quick advice.we plan to complete issue with elders but they are not agreeing we waited for discussion if discussion is failed and we plan to take further steps. I asked my wife come with gold and cetificates,money but she told I will not come if you ask money and gold I will put dowry case on you and ur parents.we got scared and waiting for discussion but they are making issue I dont know what to do now.my lawyer is telling send notice to ur wife but if we mention money and gold and certificates again that would be problem just we are in dilema whether we have to send notice or complete with elders.Please advise whether sending notice to wife good or not ? How to proceed with these situation ? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register