LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandy velan (social coordinator)     24 May 2011

advice

hello, me and my wife are married for past 8 years. from day one there were not enough understanding and fights errupted. sensing my mistake i used to apolize to her and assume the matter is sorted. but fights kept on happening and my wife used to call her father and she will stay put in her parents house. After much persuasion i used to bring her back and then life started sailing smmothly albeit with constant verbal fights. I suffer from chronic diabetes and in fit of anger i do not have control over words i use which affected my wife. Now in feb 2011 she left me again and this time left with our beatiful son aged 7 years. since then they are not attending to my phone calls, I even fell in feet of my father in law to ask for forgiveness but so far of avail. in these circumstances i feel even if they give me divorce i can atleast get vistitaion rights for my son, please advice how to go forward in this aspect. does not allowing my son to speak to in phone amounts to cruelty on thier part. i do want to continue in martial relation with my wife but since they are not allowing my kid to speak with me i wanted divorce so that i can atleast see him. Please advice how to go forward. iam in coimbatore and her parents home is in chennai.

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

send some elder and nutral person of your family to talk to her before going to any legal steps .

By the time you go for meditation and some pranayam to control your diabetese and anger.Try to save the family as u r guilty of all these.

Nirupom Dutta (advocate)     24 May 2011

TRY to talk with your wife first and  if she do not respond, then take legal stapes like

notice to wife / petition for restitution of conjugal rights.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register