LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

somasundaram (marketing consultant)     05 January 2014

Accident mcop case

MY mcop case finished by settlement in lok adalat on nov 23/2013...company has produced award amount cheque to court on Jan 2/2014...My question is if i file a memo petition on Jan 06/2014 when can i get my awarded amount to my account...pls guide me?

Learning

1 Replies

vinoth kumar (stores incharge)     07 January 2014

Dear  sir,

I am vinoth kumar from tamilnadu residing near by Chennai. I met an accident on              4-01-2011 while riding my bike a lorry hit me back and ran above me at 9.45pm. Those who saw the accident  make a call to the police, ambulance and to my wife and sent to the near by hospital(Sri Ramachandra Hospital).In that accident I lost my both legs above knee(now iam a 100% disability person).

I filed a case at madras high court on may 2011.claim a compensation amount of Rs. One crore. As on now all cross verifications and arguments are finished.

The following are the original bills that I have

Sri Ramachandra total bill amount                                        -              Rs.7,49,178/-                 

special bed and cot                                                                -              Rs.  11,272/-          

Toilet chair and wheel chair                                                  -              Rs.  11,200/-

Aritificial leg and transport charge for practice                      -              Rs.11,28,400/-

----------------------

Rs.19,00,050/-

-----------------------

at the time of accident I am aged 29Yrs(DoB 25/5/1981) working as a stores manager in pvt pharmaceutical company of getting salary  Rs.11,925/-- per month.

Dependents are on 2013

Wife                       -              24 yrs

Daughter                 -              1 year 10 months

Father                     -              58 yrs

Mother                    -              54 yrs

I need a clarification of what compensation at what inerest can I able to get

Someone tells there is no possible to get the artificial leg amount is this true?

Kindly give me a clear picture.

Thanks & reards

B.Vinoth kumar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register