1) We have been married for 9 years and living separately for more than 15 months and one FIR is pending against me.
2) She filed a 506 a case in the month of Sep 2011 and asked us(me and mother) to vacate the house.
3) 10 months ago Some of my native people talked to her to findout whethere she is ready for divorce or ready to live together again.
4) She told that she is neither ready for divorce nor ready to live together and she would take a decision of living together after 1 year.
5) This is not the first time it is happening. Her intention is making me suffer without taking any decision.
6) Even if file RCR , she will say that she can not live together with me as she is afraid of living together(She planned and filed a case 506a)
7) How to prove that we are living seperately for the last 15 months?
8) I know her PAN Number. She is working in Software Industry and earning good salary. But I don’t know how much she is earning .How do I get her asset/salary/income details?. This might require if I want to apply for divorce.
9) People are not ready to talk to her as this this is not the first time(if some one talks , she will blame me for hours) also she is not ready to take any decision.
10) She tells everyone that my son needs father and she cannot take care of him alone(we have a son of 6 years old).
11) She is avoiding me purposely by saying that I am depressed and good for nothing so cannot live together etc…( in simple sentence I am bad). I am also working.
12) Shall I send a mail asking her to come and live with me?( we are in different cities. She will not reply to my mail also.) . Definitely she will not come as she is not ready to leave Bangalore.
13) She doesn’t know where I am .Also she doesn’t aware of my employment details.
14) She knows my PAN card.
15) Even if I phone her, after hearing my voice she will disconnect the call.
16) Friends/Native place people also tired of talking about our problems. They simply told me to go and live whatever way I want.
17) After reading Lawyers Club of India for more than one year, I clearly understood getting contested divorce is very difficult.
18) Please suggest me what should I do.