A POWERFUL WISH FULFILLING BUDDHIST MANTRA:
MANTRA NAME- "NAMYO HORENGE KYO"
HOW TO CHANT:Chant with eyes open,facing an empty wall,with folded hands,seated on floor cross legged,or on a chair;not while lying down,unless bedridden.
Ask in your mind,wishes of yourself,of others,your country,and so on.
TIME LIMIT:10 mins to 24 hrs.Depends upon you.The more you chant,the more benefits it brings
WHEN TO CHANT:Any time of the day.Start in the morning between 4AM-11 AM.
Who Can Chant?
Anyone can practice chanting because overall it’s a non-religious practice just like meditation. Teens, Parents of 3, Old, Wrinkled, Young, Shabby, Tired, Confused anyone!
A person of any religion can chant it,without having to compromise on his own religious practices like fasting,hawans,going to temples,mosques,churches,etc.
One who chants Nam Myoho Renge Kyo will be filled with the courage of a lion.
Chanting also allows the practitioner to view the contents of his mind. These habitual thoughts are one's karma, the mind's normal reactions to everyday situations. The aim while chanting is to focus the mind. While doing this it's easy to see what kind of thoughts the mind usually contains. Before chanting the mind is like a wild horse. Through chanting, you grab the reigns and steer it towards a definite course.
3. Fulfillment of desire
If you focus on something you want, you will get it. While you are chanting you are focusing all your mental faculties on the object of desire, casting out negative thoughts and distractions, while holding the image of your goal firmly in your mind. There is nothing that cannot be accomplished when a mind is firmly fixed on a single goal.
4. Spiritual awareness increases – you will begin to notice good things that you never did.
5. Curiosity increases
6. Patience and peace of mind increases
By chanting Nam Myoho Renge Kyo you can attain enlightenment in this lifetime. When you awaken to your Buddha nature, you are free from fear, doubt, suffering and all forms of blame. You begin to understand that your mind is the entity of the mystic law, creating all things, pervading even the smallest particles of dust. You are free, knowing that you are truly in control of your life.
7. Get Rid of Bad Karma and Build Good Karma. Change Defeat into Victory; Loss into Gain; Poison into Medicine.
8. Overcome Your Fears, Painful Memories and Phobias.
9. Relate to People in Your Environment on the Highest Level.
10. Control the Lower Four Worlds of Hell, Hunger, Dominant/Submissive Attitudes and Anger.
11. Find and Keep Actual Love.
12. Understand and Get What You Really Need for Your Happiness. (What Do I want out of life?)Increase the Span of Your Life;
13. Overcome the Sufferings of Birth, Old Age, Sickness, Death and Re-birth.
14. Get Stuff You May Want, Including Freedom, Wealth, Love, Friends, Work Satisfaction and Joy By Buddhafying Yourself.