where to file a complaint against corrupt judges ?

Respected Experts,

Its been now mor than 5 yrs that my husband has not paid a single amount of interim maintenance.
I have put two applications to issue Distress Warrant against my husband.
But the court neither directing my husband to pay the amount nor issuing warrant against him.
When I requested to the Judge to direct my husband to pay the interim maintenance then he said that he has other cases to work on and he has no time.
Please advice me now,
1) How to transfer the case from his court to the other court ?
2) How and where to file complaint against him?

Thanks in advance.


Originally posted by : Prasanna Advocate
I just replied one such query in expert section.  You may have a look at that and follow the same.  I think you are the same person who did not get alimony who had posted in expert section.

Thank you... Sir




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x