Need Section or ruling in CPC that can help in following case
1. Won the case in trail court in Matrimonial dispute
2. Court Made certain observation and documented in order that formed the basis of judgement . the court identified mental cruelty inflcited and made it as one of the ground for awarding the decree
3. the respondent went in appeal but did not challenge or rebutt any observation relating to mental cruelty in appeal. the appeal is only admitted at this stage and may need to reply.
4. the petitioner Police complaints against respondent remains unchallenged in the court at the trial stage as well as in appeal
5. Respondent herself denies admission of her own police complaints and does not lead any of her police complaint even during the trail no refers to her compliant.
6. need to file reply. the help i need is as follows
i need a section under law that deals with unchallenged and unrebutted averements
what sections do i have to in order to address the above unchallenged averments