Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tanmay (na)     22 March 2015

Succession certificate

Dear Sir,

I have got a share certificate which are in single name of my Father who has passed away. The current market value of those shares is around 4 lacs.

Can someone please advice me regarding the approx cost / court fees to get the succession certificate in regards to these shares so that it can be transfered in my mothers name.

Also the registered address is of Gujarat and currently I have moved to Maharashtra, so does it mean that I have to apply in court in Gujarat only or I can apply in maharashtra as well.

Many Thanks

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 September 2016

if your father was govt. employee then, MRO is the competent authority to issue the certificate. You must make an application to the MRO in the prescribed form (application form). You must fill out the form accurately and completely. You must affix a court fee stamp of Rs.2/- to the application form. (SCs and STs are exempted).

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     23 September 2016

You  can obtain sucession certificate from local revenue officials suchas local Tehsildar to collect debts o fth e deceased or  to suceed to the property of the deceased.   If you  apprecxiate this answer you pl;ease click the  thank you button on this forum.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     23 September 2016

You  can obtain sucession certificate from local revenue officials suchas local Tehsildar to collect debts o fth e deceased or  to suceed to the property of the deceased.   If you  apprecxiate this answer you pl;ease click the  thank you button on this forum.

WARRIOR 4 RIGHT (Consultant)     13 August 2018

Are you holding physical shares? They are likely to become zero in the first week of December, 2018. Appropriate solution to the Physical Shares problem can preferably be sought from M/s 'M/s 5 Star Consultants', if contacted at: whatsolution4me@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register