settlement deed to be strengthened

Two Properties. One in Perambur. This was ownerd by Father. He expired. Five years ago, his legal heirs wife & 3 daughters settled this property through Release Deed.

Another property in Korattur. This belongs to maternal father. He inherited this from his mother through gift deed. But his mother has put life interest in her deed. Now the grandfather settled this to the first grand daugther through settlement deed out of love and affection. He is still alive.

The other two grand daugthers want settlemnt for Korattur property. Now the first grand daughter wants to sell her share in Perambur property and sharing the sale consideratiion to mother and the other two sisters. In return, she wants settlement/ release from mother & 2 sisters.

Since the Korattur property was already given by Grandfather to grandfather, can we make another deed? What deed to be made? Can it be registered with EC flowing from mother & two sisters to the first sister?


Last para grand father to grandfather what it means.

Sorry pl read as " Grandfather to Granddaughter"




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu