Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SUMAN SARKAR   12 September 2018

Partition case

We have suited a partition case against other shareholders of the property. Now we need to repair the property to make it liveable. Can the defendant prohibit us to do the following repairs & maintenance as they are saying it is not permissible by the court? Is it true that any construction work is not allowed after filing the case of partition?  If not then who will take the responsibility if an accident occurs? please guide us. Thanks in advance.


 4 Replies

Siddharth Jain   12 September 2018

you cannot do any repair work only if there is an injunction order of the court. other then that, you can proceed to get the repair work done.
1 Like

SUMAN SARKAR   12 September 2018

that means in partition case there is no prohibition of repair and maintenance right? can I make any new construction on the property?

Siddharth Jain   12 September 2018

Court's orders pertaining to this case need to be studied first in order to give you any concrete advise whether you can proceed to carry on the repairs or not. You can contact me at
1 Like

Sachin Bansal   12 September 2018

Hi bro, you can repaired your property after obtaining the permission from the court. if Your case is in Delhi then plz call 9250905868, 9811455868.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query