LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dipali (labour consultant)     26 November 2019

Noting of lien on mortagage house.

House is situated in Maharastra. Mumbai. Applicant is residing in Surat Gujrat. He has created mortagage of Mumbai house with office of Subregistrar Surat. My query is how to get lien noted in the subregistrar office, Mumbai of the mortagage transaction done at the office of Sub registrar, Surat.

Learning

4 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     27 November 2019

Mortagaged to whom ? The documents would be registered in Sub regsistarar office ;

Just clearify yourself you have confused yiourself .

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 November 2019

Yes, the facts, as stated, lacks clarity.

dipali (labour consultant)     27 November 2019

housing property is situated at BOMBAY against which the borrower has got bank loan from bank in surat and the housing property is mortgaged and mortagage id hot registered in the office of subregistrar, Surat. Now my question is how to get lien noted with the subregistrar office at BOMBAY since property is at bombay but equitable mortagage is done in Surat gujrat. kindly let me know how to get bank's lien noted with subregistrar office Bombay

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     29 November 2019

Submit an application with mortgaged document to concerned Sub-Registrar Mumbai for endorsement.

It is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/documents, guidance and proceeding

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register