Noting of lien on mortagage house.

labour consultant

House is situated in Maharastra. Mumbai. Applicant is residing in Surat Gujrat. He has created mortagage of Mumbai house with office of Subregistrar Surat. My query is how to get lien noted in the subregistrar office, Mumbai of the mortagage transaction done at the office of Sub registrar, Surat.

Mortagaged to whom ? The documents would be registered in Sub regsistarar office ;

Just clearify yourself you have confused yiourself .




Yes, the facts, as stated, lacks clarity.

labour consultant

housing property is situated at BOMBAY against which the borrower has got bank loan from bank in surat and the housing property is mortgaged and mortagage id hot registered in the office of subregistrar, Surat. Now my question is how to get lien noted with the subregistrar office at BOMBAY since property is at bombay but equitable mortagage is done in Surat gujrat. kindly let me know how to get bank's lien noted with subregistrar office Bombay

Submit an application with mortgaged document to concerned Sub-Registrar Mumbai for endorsement.

It is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/documents, guidance and proceeding




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu