LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoharan (Private Secretary)     11 May 2016

Matrimony site

I have registered for my daughter's marriage alliance in Tamil Nadu Saiva Sangam, Kumbakonam.   One of the staff from Subhamangalam Matrimony, Madurai has phoned up and told they have got my daughter's profile, from the above sangam..  And asked me whether they can send profiles for my daughter and the cost will be Rs.40/- per profile.  Same I have to receive by VPP.   I told we belong to Saiva Pillai caste and profiles of boys from the same caste should be sent to me.  Also, I have told her the stars suitable for my daughter and also our expectation about boys working place and salary.

After one week, I have recd thro' VPP, for which I have paid Rs.389/-.  On opening the cover, I was shocked to notice girls'profiles were sent for my daughter and that too from some other caste.   I phoned to them several times and there was no response.  Similarly I sent more than 10 mails, for which no reply is recd.

Kindly advise whether I can approach Consumer Court for refund of Rs.389/-, since there is deficiency in their service and also they are deceiving the public.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register