Letter to non-member for police verification for passport

We have a family staying in our society for last few years. However, the flat is not in their name and they are not members of the society. They have applied for a passport and now are requesting the society to provide a letter of verification to the police. Can the society issue such a letter for non members? And would it lead to any claims on the flat by them later on?
ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108

1. It would highly unwise to issue ANY letter for any requirment by a non-member, more specifically a Tenant (registered or not), since this would result in futuristic disputes /claims and further police dept., would question the MC for any probable future criminal activites of the Tenant.

2. Anyways, let the registered member give his written consent to CHS to issue such NOC's to Tenant, at his risk & consequences, without any liabilities to the CHS.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Total likes : 1 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu