Legal right

Respected sir,

I person had complaint against me in the local police station for the forgery of property documents and he attached the documents which they have.
It is the matter of civil court but police harassing me I want to know how I can obtain the documents which was attached by complaint in the police station.
Only give the legal point under which a common man can obtain the document which was attached with complaint from police station.

Thank you

You have not come out with full facts.

First question to be answered by you is, have you given any documents to anybody?



Dear Mr. Rohit, Please note that as the case is related to forgery, therefore you cannot plead civil nature. The complainant as made his/her complains, the police will investigate and file a charge sheet it found guilty. Till then it is preferable to cooperate with the police. At the same time it is your right to get a copy of the charge sheet so that you can plead innocence.

Please also file a bail on the first day of appearance before the Court, but it is preferable to go for an anticipatory bail because you already aware of the complaint.





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu