Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aksharabyas (service)     24 August 2019

How to stay interim maintenance order

Hello All,

Need your opinions on "How to stay interim maintenance order"

1. Wife forced me many times to separate from my parents and brothers as she dont like a joint family

2. Wife deserted me without any sufficient and valid reasons and left me by saying she will return back to me unless and until i get separate from my parents

3. Wife used to mentally torture me for separating me from parents and used to give me threats of suicide if i dont get separate.

4. During the pregnancy time, on one of the night she scared me by jumping from bed to window frame and in the midnight she was mentally harassing me to separate from parents and brothers.

5. Being a husband and would be father i was very happy when wife became pregnant.
But Wife has fallen so much that she started threatens to kill the child in her womb if i dont get separate

6. Wife finally aborted my child without my knowledge.

I have filed the case for divorce

Wife filed the case for RCR and maintenance

I do not want to give her a single rupee.

Please suggest

Learning

9 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     24 August 2019

Contest the RCR and maintenance citing the desertion from you.

1 Like

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     25 August 2019

That is great keep it up. Your future is really dark with such lady. Better to finish this lot now and begin a afresh.

However this is time consuming and hectic too. Keep well your evidance for Divorce and keep recoding whatever worst comes from her.

The maintenance cannot be held if she is not earning to maintain herself. You must contest RCR ,Divorce,Maintenance and other attachments coming on board...

Shashi Dhara   25 August 2019

U can contest her in cruielity and sadist mentality.

P. Venu (Advocate)     25 August 2019

The facts posted suggest marital cruelty on her part. Court would decide taking into consideration your allegation and defence, if any.

aksharabyas (service)     25 August 2019

Thank you all, @ Venu Sir, so I can contest in court stating i have faced the cruelty. Pls suggest

aksharabyas (service)     26 August 2019

Pls reply...iam waiting for more answers through which i can fight my case

aksharabyas (service)     28 August 2019

Dear All, pls reply iam still not convinced. Need more so that I can understand clearly

aksharabyas (service)     20 September 2019

Dear All, how can I stay her interim maintenance petition

aksharabyas (service)     24 September 2019

Can anyone reply on this. I really need your guidance on this

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register