How to change name in conveyance deed/mutation records


Inadvertently, my name in PAN and aadhaar got changed by striking off the middle name. However, the same is still not changed in property deed and mutation records. How to update name in conveyance deed/mutation records?

1. Do i need the  original conveyance deed and a new rectification deed?

2. Can i use  a certfied copy of original conveyance deed to prepare a rectification deed?

3. Is the rectification deed sufficient to change name in municiapall corporation?

4. Do i need a same person affidavit from first class magistrate for the same?



Please approach your Sub Registrar.      This's better than the Replies from lawyersclubindia.      




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu