format of application for return of original docs civil suit

Civil suit for Title declaration has been stayed by the Court under Sec 10 CPC application by defendant.  As defendant has already filed a Partition suit before this suit hence. 

Now the original documents / Certified copies submitted in stayed civil suit by Me, I need that back to submit in earlier Partition suit as evidence documents.  

How can I write application for the same?  Is that comes under Order 13 Rule 9 of CPC?   

Or just to give application saying need the documents back to provide in other suit and attach the Xerox of the required documents with applciation?

Do i need to mention the Exhibit number on the xerox document?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x