Family partition

dear sir, my father agriculture land 15 acres were equally distributed between me & my brother long back in 1985 (at present telangana) up on father's demise , and patta pass books were allotted , but we did not physically demarcated due to differences between families, now after the demise of my brother his sons and sister in law agreed to physically demarcate between south and north parts , accepted to gift half acre to me for going to south portion, wrote a family partition and mutual agreement on 200/- stamp paper, signed by both parties. After 8 months and repeated reminders also they are not coming to register the family partition agreement at sub register office, please suggest me how to proceed, so that we mutually find solution to this problem. Does this agreement has any validity , to get the rights on half acre
Retired employee.

Even without partition, the deed is evidence and bonafide document.  Contact that advocate that drafted the deed and any local advocate can guide you in the matter.



You may send a legal notice to them.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu