Divorse and maintainess

I got married and purchased 1 plot in her name with my hard earned money.

Wife  filed case where in I had paid full and final settlement of 10 lakhs in court as part of compromissed but not yet divorsed .Now I came to know that she is impotenet from her near by relatives.

Query: If I prove that she is impotenet and nullify marriage will I be able to get back the settlement amount of 10 lakhs and plot.


It is difficult to get back the money as it is settlement arrrived mutually.

You have to prove it in the court that at that time you were ignorance about it and you need medical certificate to build up your case.



Adv. Rohit Dalmia



Can she be jailed by cheating me of her impotency and filing false cases


she has not cheated you about her impotency. you have a doubt about her. first get the medical certificate to build up your case. Else nothing can be done.
Retired employee.

Forget about the past.  As a husband, you do not want others to tell about your wife's such impotencies.  She may not have chances to conceive and at the time of marriage, she may not be knowing that fact.  Never be mislead by useless advises of others and always apply your mind and decide what is right and what is wrong remembering that mental peace is the foremost thing for any individual.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu