divisional bench judgement


    Me and my family were illegally arrested in a crimanal case under crpc 353 r/w. In this case 2 firs were registered. On 3-12-2012 judgement was pronounced in favor of us fir was squashed and S.H.O was suspended.  refer  judgement in this link:

   But this was challanged before divisional bench  on 10-12-2012 by opp party, our lawyer did not gave proper information about the case and with out filing a counter afdavite he directly argued the case.The main point is The said officer who claim that he seek permission from I.G of police for changing the F.I.R, changed it after issue of stay order .The content of stay order was to stop all further proceedings in this case.

  But in the WA it was filed that he took permission before issue of stay order. is this not the contenmpt of court?. He already did contempt of court and to hide this mistake he again commited one more mistake giving wrong information to the court.

  Our lawyer who know this fact earlier and paid for filing contempt of court, did not file any counter affidavit or argued regarding this in the court.We are cheated in this way.Now judgement is reversed and case is again reopened on us.

   Is there any other way apart of filing S.L.P in supreme court.CAn i writer letter to C.J of high court to look in to matter.

 The real facts in this case are hidden and we did not get a fair chance for justice.


Please suggest what can be doen at earliest.





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu