I am a house owner and member of registered RWA of one of the unauthorized colonies in Delhi. in this block we have 02 areas, House on Plot 1-70 were built earlier and their all documents were submitted at the time of forming and getting the RWA initially registered. Few house from 71 to 88 were built later after registration of RWA and my house is one of them. For last two years I have been facing some below listed issues pertaining to functioning of RWA.
A. Common Issues-
1. RWA charged Rs. 500 as membership fee from earlier members (1-72) and later charged Rs. 2100/- from later members (71-8).
2. RWA charged Rs. 10,000/- to 20,000 from the members of plot no 71-88 for giving water connection. Water in the society is supplied from the single DJB borewell.
3. Members from 1-70 getting 1 hour water supply and others are getting 45 min water supply.
4. No complaint register is kept for lodging the complaint and President & Secretary just ignore the complaints made over phone or through whatsapp.
5. Books of account not shared with members and its audit is done by one single person favorit to the President.
6. President and Secretary are holding their post even their term is over. Not interested in declaring the fresh election. President says that he is flight a legal case in court, He will remain at the post till the case is not closed.
7. Extra water connections are given to the people who are close to the President.
1. Getting only 30 min water supply (least time).No action even after so many complaints.
2. Valve Chamber in front of my house dug by RWA but not constructed for over one month despite reminders.
3. President talks in very abusive and threatenig language as associated with a political party too.
Please advise me-
What legal action I should go with?
-Should i file a complaint with RWA by sending a letter through registered post?
-Should I consult a lawyer and send a legal notice to President and Secretary of RWA
-Any other action?
The president does not listed to AGM.