Civil suit - change of constituted attorney of plaintiff

Hi all,


I have a question. My client is a foreign entity, which is the plaintiff in a civil suit. The constituted attorney of the client who signs all the documents on its behalf and who will be present for examination has changed. Can you tell me what kind of an application can i move to bring the fresh constituted attorney on records? Do i need to amend my plaint for this? 

Thank you. 


File an application for filing power of attorney.



Make an affidavit stating all that matters and file the power of attorney as a  document. File with a petition of  your advocate. He will be in a position to detail about it. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu