LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dashrath patel (auditor)     05 September 2013

Asaram case

Recently we are hearing about wellknown Asaram bapu rape case. I think and all of you know he is guilty .I am residing very near by Asaram ashram situated at motera ahmedabad. People residing near by villages and local area are not followers of him. They all know about the wrong activity of the ashram as well as ashram. Media channels showing all about him is true ,,he is land mafia , acquiring land with wrong practices and illegally getting the possession of government land. The allegation of s*xual abuse of children and women is also correct.

So I request don't support and follow such fake bapu and saint. What is the need of following any saint? Is we are not able to find our way ourselves?  Don't follow any Saint ? Are you agree?  Please commen

Learning

14 Replies

sunil trikha (sr executive)     06 September 2013

Dashrath,  There are crores of people who follow Asaram bapuji.  Are you trying to say they are fools.  People do not have to be near Great people to know what they are.  It always happen that the people who reside near to the Great people, never appreciate their worth.  They want long distance guru, somewhere far away from their place of residence.  Do not believe in rumours, there is a lot of negative publicity in the media, many channels are bikao and you know which are the channels, they are worthless. 

There have been many allegations against many great saints of india, but, they do not withstand.  It is very clear that many people are involved in this disgusting conspiracy, truth will come out soon.  Even if goes to jail, you will see his devotees will increase and you people living nearby his ashram will be bereft of this blessings.

I pity you.

2 Like

dashrath patel (auditor)     06 September 2013

Thanks for pitying on me.

Don't blame on media.I better know about the conspiracy against asaram and who has done it ,,,yes it is political game .. but we shouldn't forget that why he only accused every time, why their supporters make allegations  on him,,why every channel has targeted him ,,, B coz he is exposed not now ,,but before many years but our fate is that in India people are deaf ,, dead ,, they are not awaken ,,or not want to awake ,,,want to blindly follow  such fraudsters,,

my dear friends i don't want to say only about Asaram but any DharmaGuru ,,,saint whatever,,, Why have  any requirement of such people.

I only believe in truth and follow Truth,, truth is god ,,truth is saint ,,,guru mentor whatever 

Democratic Indian (n/a)     06 September 2013

What goes on in ashrams and deras is well known. People need to wake up to the reality and truth.

"It is difficult to free the fools from the chains they revere" - Voltaire

dashrath patel (auditor)     07 September 2013

To Democratric Indian,

Good quote and appropriate to the prevalent situation.

many thanks for reply

sapna sandhu   27 February 2019

Asharam Bapu is innocent . and coming to the next question why ishe targetted all the times Okay let me give u practical answer by taking you to the jodhpur court but are u ready to come ? if not then stop spreading your story or asking people to disbelieve him . 

Patel problem with you is I hardly find any gujrati doing real bhakti of God they are good in fighting and abusing Recently That Nanga Sadhu of kadve vachan he died due to heavy blood pressure I heard him once twice he is spreading all nonsense and asking people to hate everyone . is that the sant u define? patel I order you to immediately go in Ashram and check the activities happening there about cow sewa and others .We donot want advise from people like you who are blind within but  take a jump to advise others or jump on the judgement on others. can u plz say what are the IPC is charged on bapuji? have you read FIR? you are same man when any women goes with fake rape complain your chest beating unitedly carried with mysogynist stereotype person that women are laying fake complaint . so  what happen to your logic on Pujya Ashramji Bapu? It seem you have personal grudge against him well U will shortly receive msg from universe .If your parent had taught u enough aabout the karma payback enjoy till she did not visit u after that u will learn a proper lesson .karma is a great teacher u know?

1 Like

Dramatic india 

dashrath patel (auditor)     06 March 2019

To Sapna Sandhu,

" Everyone gets what he deserves"  Asharam and his son are not Exception. So Don't worry. Swarg Yaha and Nark Yahaa..You rightly said Gujarati- We are fake people like your Bapu. Our Bhakti is also Fake. But we are not abusing people.  When I help any poor and needy then I dont get any license to abuse him/her. Helping others will be one of my greediness of being famous.You can continue to follow him or any saints. But Truth Prevails... Satyamev Jayte ...

sapna sandhu   06 March 2019

" Everyone gets what he deserves"  Asharam and his son are not Exception. So Don't worry. Swarg Yaha and Nark Yahaa..You rightly said Gujarati- We are fake people like your Bapu. Our Bhakti is also Fake. But we are not abusing people.  When I help any poor and needy then I dont get any license to abuse him/her. Helping others will be one of my greediness of being famous.You can continue to follow him or any saints. But Truth Prevails... Satyamev Jayte ''

To Dashrath Patel

Hello, Let me clear u one thing ,  our bapu is not fake but yes u are fake hindu asu have no sense of what is saatyamev jayate. if u  beleive this u must know that truth prevails and the blind followers of Media will get blak face one day. Its your upbringings that u cannot sense the double standared of India Paid media and you been puppet of this media abuse the innocent saints. It is very clear that defamtion of Bapuji by media is abuse to Whole Hinndu Community and the viewers and believers of this media are on same side in karma . U will learn how Karma is  Bitch because u are not an exemption for karma , she knows the truth and the followers know the truth but you are simply one eyed person What help you are doing ? Are you on high drugs that living in Gujrat u have no idea od Social activities of Asharam bapuji? well You will taste your medicines one day thats for sure . I am sure if  I ask  what is the FIR number of the caseu wont be able to answer me . neither a single  answer u are able to give me in reply if i ask any thing about the case .

Plz answer the date of the so called Incident ?

who is that girl who is so called victim?

who are the witness?

what is the bank  statement of that poor so called victims father hold how many amount after the incident ?

who transfered that amount in his  bank  account?

what does that medical report says?

who did the medical test of the girl?

video evidence of the girl  on the incident date?

the ashram was cctv surveillance and all the recording are proving girls is cooking story u know that mr patel?

wht is her actual age?

what IPC was imposed ?

what is the volume of chargesheet ?

case ka rattibhar bhi malum to kuch nhi sirf bhonkna malum he bus? 

dashrath patel (auditor)     06 March 2019

I am not Judge. so you should better show all evidences in the court. By the way , you should re-read my post. I had not targeted only Asharam  ( I extremely sorry not use suffix "bapu"). I know truth about social activities. and I repeat my Statement -

When I help any poor and needy then I dont get any license to abuse him/her. Helping others will be one of my greediness of being famous.
This will be applicable Salman khan also.....So don't worry and Be calm ..
Thanks This will be my last reply..

sapna sandhu   06 March 2019

When u are not Judge and u even dont know about the case facts then u have no right to say him guilty just because his few so called ashram people alleges something nonsense. If u are so much judgmental then u must speak on facts which offcourse u have nothing in knowledge as per as your talks .so just because u came to know something from media then u are nothing but an ignorant . I repeat my statement First know the facts thenspeak on judgement Its your upbringings u cant respect the hindu saints its not your fault actually . I can challenge u visit the court on hearing get the FIR copy through RTI and then speak  anything logic.second u saying u are not targeting on Asharam Ji Bapu ok then what is yourdescribtion and heading ? If u have learnt the comprehension and speech then u  will be caught on your own mask. yes u have used clearly allegatiion on him why the hell  u are permitted even to use when he is not even in the category ? 

satyamev jayate.  I am always to stand by truth and this will never be last reply i will say out till the truth Prevails.

sapna sandhu   24 June 2019

TO inno_sky, this topic is  related to facts that can be produced by followers only and not by haters. and the one like u who have no point of view related to facts and lies are just relying on time.. for your very kind informaiton . the time of that innocent old saint is more presious than you or me. He has multiple crores of devotees , which is not into your consideration Moreover what are u talking u have not clear vision as this time and the legal aspect is unfair with criminal and innocent . For criminal like kasab and muhhamand afroz the law has soft corner . where as innocents like Shree shankaracharya , swami nityananda they lost their many many years of time period in jail unneccessary and came out without a single charges proven against them . People like you who have nothing knowledge about karma gets afraid of the name of it. When people  understand at first place siants are not to  be subjected for beign prey at the hand of this biased judiciary you would have kept your mouth shut. after all you are taking about the time then let me tell you for your kind information time plays role only on bases of karma and talking about karma is not a threat to any one MR . get this clear .Its is awareness to one who is  doing wrong . Karma doesnot spare any one.  so i reject your this useless gyaan of advising me alleging threat of karma to anyone . Mr.inno_sky god has given your brain dont use to drag anyone into your own perception when u have no sense of karma . secondly Its not that he was targetted for been gujrati .He was targeted for  and hating innocent without knowing the facts . and third "AHEMDABADI HAR**MZADI" is the slogan chanted by not me . and forth Gujrat is the land where Bhakti had lost her modesty and i hope YOU Mr.inno_sky , So called Gyaani on the internet  you have read Bhagvad to understand how Bhakti had lost her modesty on the land of gujrat and the DNA of the praani on this land is effected by the curse. So get this information to know , to meet , to get , to see, to become devotee of any innocent GURU /Saint one needs account of good karma in his life present of  past.. it seem your both have nothing and just ranting your extra satvik gyaan to attract claps on this internet without even showing the will for standing with the truth. you left everything on time and so i already saaid karma will pay back on the time . Hope it is comprehended to you into your small brain  and if not .. plz go and correct your sense  with some saint. coz aiding  jerk like this MR.PAtel is useless unless you are no different to the same views. 

sapna sandhu   09 July 2019

Dear Ms/Mrs. inno_sky You talk a lot, but say very less. And understand nothing SECOND problem- why are you such a loudmouth and useless tongue? You should learn how to properly behave and respect others as well yourself. Not in a single post or reply have you been respectful to others. Also, You would argue with a fence post, really... But unlike you, i still prefer to be kind, compassionate to others and logical in my explanations. That is what MY "spiritual guru" or "saint" has taught me. And he taught me not to surrender to lie and person whonfind lie as a truthbdont even deserve to listen the truth.b To begin with, unlike you, I think the time of EVERY PRODUCTIVE CITIZEN in this country is EQUALLY Valuable... Saint Asharam bapuji value of time is YES more important than yours time not just because he has "crores" of devotees but alao he is the one who is working for the cause of dhram which people like you have failed to do at first place. You are not working for something positive, but only misguiding people because you yourself have no idea or even guts to listenbthe truth. You describe your useless work which maybe in a different domain as a positive work . That is just to add flavour in your every replies you have posted over here . Not even a single your reply has shown you are on the path of truth or even intereat in kbowing the faslct . People like like cry for men right when it happen with criminal but jump to pass judgement when it happen to male belonging to hindu saint category your guru had failed to teach you proper sanskaar ans so younare wastinf yours and others life on internet. Your long lecturea wont prove that your guru had given so ocean of good sanskaar . If he had given youbwould have rather gone to search of truth rathwr than guving your fake introduction about how your guru is how you are decent and civilized and so so showing high level of satvik ankaar inside you. Behaving such manner best known to you it's not helping in improving humanity in anyn ways. Thnk to almight you don't have crores of followers because we don't even deserve to have. This discriminating thought of yours is disgusting. You are the reason why some people think media and conspirators are entitled to extra VVIP priveleges and start placing themselves on pedestal and what ever they alleges are gospel truth with LOUD MOUTH . Maybe you have been ignorant reading my reply, so I say again- you have minimal knowledge about this pious sain named saint Asharamji maharaj . Who was invited in world religious parliament after swami vivekand was invited. Also, you are not even 1% interested in knowing more about him becUse you are here to give you faltu gyaan what your looser guru had given to you . Knowing the truth is not even your cup od tea and your guru also have no knowledge to teach buddhe devotee to live with truth.. Sad very very very sad .. And in this post you have not even touched about the fact and truth that i havenmentioned at all. I don't know from where you got the feeling that I must be loud mouth i talk more and say less or my every single reply is disguiating when u yoirself claim you have not even touched the facts or even interested to know about saint shiromani shree Asharamji bapuji But that's your problem, not mine. My entire point was about human nature and from my own experiences I have seen that you just can't change someone's viewpoint in an instant. Situations are such that it's presently difficult to expose the truth. So it will take time. That's the reality. And with time, people will get to know what's true and what's not. But if your gurubhave taught to jump dor judgment without even developing interest inside to know the truth i am sure he is AGAINST SHREEMAD BHAGWAT GEETA . And obviously, if you are loud-mouthing in this manner withoit having any little sense that when you yourself dont know the fact keep your mouth shut and let them to speak whonknow the truth. You are no one to judge other how he she should speaknthe truth . As yoir guru fails to teach you truth always have its own rhythm to burn the lie . Person like you wont have authority or hold on how the teuth should come out .. So simply NO ONE will listen to you and will back fire in your way of talking. The person who are truth seeker will find out you are ignorant to know the truth but just give gyaan to Saint Asharamji bApuji devotee by showing your stupidness younyourself proven your guru had failed to be called even as guru. Truthseeker will rather prefer to ignore you or protest, I fall in the second category because I can't tolerate disrespectful and judgemental people like you who want to boost himselef with loud mouth but be disrespectful if some one is tying to put the facts in light. I don't know your guru, I won't change my thoughts, I want to be neutral. BUT I want the person whonever your guru is must learn Bhagwad Geeta at first place and then make follwers to give gyaan to others about what is beign neutral and why devotee shoukd always be interested in knowing the truth. Just because you dont like to listen the truthbor interested in knowing the fact or even not interested in toching the answer you are no one to give lecture on how one should behave or talk Your mother is not everywhere to give you laad pyaar for all of your ignorant act. Mother nature is absolute mercyless for those you think they and their stupid guru are the only one dodh k dhule and other with lots of followers are fake and deserve to be disrespected by naming them. Your guru had not even taught to take name of saint in respectful manner ..i saw how you called him *asaram* * this person name asaram* This prove your guru had proven the say * guru jaise chela dono narak me thelam thela* And I don't want to hear the sanskaar from a fully biased person like you. Simply becasue I don't believe in you have any sanskaar inside you. So better learn sanskaar first and then teach to other what is sanskaar . I dare you to answer my question i have put in my reply but you cant . He he.. People like you instead of talking on points you will come with more whataboutary nonsense and prove yourself as a duniya ka sabae bada sanskaari banda on net . There is no Shanti inside you just simply burning a** :) Yours truly, Just a Common Unbiased human beign

sapna sandhu   09 July 2019

Dear Ms/Mrs. inno_sky You talk a lot, but say very less. And understand nothing SECOND problem- why are you such a loudmouth and useless tongue? You should learn how to properly behave and respect others as well yourself. Not in a single post or reply have you been respectful to others. Also, You would argue with a fence post, really... But unlike you, i still prefer to be kind, compassionate to others and logical in my explanations. That is what MY "spiritual guru" or "saint" has taught me. And he taught me not to surrender to lie and person whonfind lie as a truthbdont even deserve to listen the truth.b To begin with, unlike you, I think the time of EVERY PRODUCTIVE CITIZEN in this country is EQUALLY Valuable... Saint Asharam bapuji value of time is YES more important than yours time not just because he has "crores" of devotees but alao he is the one who is working for the cause of dhram which people like you have failed to do at first place. You are not working for something positive, but only misguiding people because you yourself have no idea or even guts to listenbthe truth. You describe your useless work which maybe in a different domain as a positive work . That is just to add flavour in your every replies you have posted over here . Not even a single your reply has shown you are on the path of truth or even intereat in kbowing the faslct . People like like cry for men right when it happen with criminal but jump to pass judgement when it happen to male belonging to hindu saint category your guru had failed to teach you proper sanskaar ans so younare wastinf yours and others life on internet. Your long lecturea wont prove that your guru had given so ocean of good sanskaar . If he had given youbwould have rather gone to search of truth rathwr than guving your fake introduction about how your guru is how you are decent and civilized and so so showing high level of satvik ankaar inside you. Behaving such manner best known to you it's not helping in improving humanity in anyn ways. Thnk to almight you don't have crores of followers because we don't even deserve to have. This discriminating thought of yours is disgusting. You are the reason why some people think media and conspirators are entitled to extra VVIP priveleges and start placing themselves on pedestal and what ever they alleges are gospel truth with LOUD MOUTH . Maybe you have been ignorant reading my reply, so I say again- you have minimal knowledge about this pious sain named saint Asharamji maharaj . Who was invited in world religious parliament after swami vivekand was invited. Also, you are not even 1% interested in knowing more about him becUse you are here to give you faltu gyaan what your looser guru had given to you . Knowing the truth is not even your cup od tea and your guru also have no knowledge to teach buddhe devotee to live with truth.. Sad very very very sad .. And in this post you have not even touched about the fact and truth that i havenmentioned at all. I don't know from where you got the feeling that I must be loud mouth i talk more and say less or my every single reply is disguiating when u yoirself claim you have not even touched the facts or even interested to know about saint shiromani shree Asharamji bapuji But that's your problem, not mine. My entire point was about human nature and from my own experiences I have seen that you just can't change someone's viewpoint in an instant. Situations are such that it's presently difficult to expose the truth. So it will take time. That's the reality. And with time, people will get to know what's true and what's not. But if your gurubhave taught to jump dor judgment without even developing interest inside to know the truth i am sure he is AGAINST SHREEMAD BHAGWAT GEETA . And obviously, if you are loud-mouthing in this manner withoit having any little sense that when you yourself dont know the fact keep your mouth shut and let them to speak whonknow the truth. You are no one to judge other how he she should speaknthe truth . As yoir guru fails to teach you truth always have its own rhythm to burn the lie . Person like you wont have authority or hold on how the teuth should come out .. So simply NO ONE will listen to you and will back fire in your way of talking. The person who are truth seeker will find out you are ignorant to know the truth but just give gyaan to Saint Asharamji bApuji devotee by showing your stupidness younyourself proven your guru had failed to be called even as guru. Truthseeker will rather prefer to ignore you or protest, I fall in the second category because I can't tolerate disrespectful and judgemental people like you who want to boost himselef with loud mouth but be disrespectful if some one is tying to put the facts in light. I don't know your guru, I won't change my thoughts, I want to be neutral. BUT I want the person whonever your guru is must learn Bhagwad Geeta at first place and then make follwers to give gyaan to others about what is beign neutral and why devotee shoukd always be interested in knowing the truth. Just because you dont like to listen the truthbor interested in knowing the fact or even not interested in toching the answer you are no one to give lecture on how one should behave or talk Your mother is not everywhere to give you laad pyaar for all of your ignorant act. Mother nature is absolute mercyless for those you think they and their stupid guru are the only one dodh k dhule and other with lots of followers are fake and deserve to be disrespected by naming them. Your guru had not even taught to take name of saint in respectful manner ..i saw how you called him *asaram* * this person name asaram* This prove your guru had proven the say * guru jaise chela dono narak me thelam thela* And I don't want to hear the sanskaar from a fully biased person like you. Simply becasue I don't believe in you have any sanskaar inside you. So better learn sanskaar first and then teach to other what is sanskaar . I dare you to answer my question i have put in my reply but you cant . He he.. People like you instead of talking on points you will come with more whataboutary nonsense and prove yourself as a duniya ka sabae bada sanskaari banda on net . There is no Shanti inside you just simply burning a** :) Yours truly, Just a Common Unbiased human beign

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register