accident case

my name is madan datta(19).I am studying btech 2nd year,on 28th of november 2017 i met with an accident.Actually i crossed the road with my bike and took a sidelane in wrong route and a person came infront of me not in opposite direction but sideways.AT the time of accident i was having my Learner license(I did not get valid one),insurance paper,registration paper.ON 6th december 2017 a case was filed against me under ipc 337,AS the person's shoulder bone was fractured.

the FIR is still in the police station.

can the case be returned back by the complainant before going to court trial?

will it affect my future abroad planning?

will it affect my JOB career?

how can i get out from this without any future problems ?




Hi , it will be more convineint to answer over phone as your query needs a detailed discussion.. You can contact me for detailed consultation .. Ph:-9654062181/ consultation fee :- 1000/- Adv Hemant Chaudhry



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x