To all learned souls here, I seek your valuable advice to counter false 498A/406 filed against me and my innocent old parents.
I'll explain my case in brief. Married this woman after 3 years of committed affair. She is from Delhi. I'm from Bangalore. After marriage, we settled in Bangalore. She barely lived for 4-5 months, left for Delhi. Didnt return. Instead pressurized me to relocate to Delhi. Her father threatened me on a regular basis to do as his daughter says or be ready for legal hell. I kept begging her to return but to no avail. Finally I got fed up, told her, she can come whenever she wants, but I'm not moving to her city under any circumstances by leaving my old parents and my work.
Next thing I know, I get a CAW summon. This quickly escalated into an FIR of 498A, 406, 34.
Now, my queries :
1) In FIR, says place of occurrence to be Bangalore. Absolutely no mention of any wrong doing in Delhi. Still the case gets registered in Delhi?
2) I have phone call records of her father's threatenings of dire consequences and legal hell if I didnt move to Delhi.
3) I have irrefutable proofs of her being happy with me while she was living with me in the form of photographs, smses, emails filled with love yous and miss yous. It shows there was absolutely no torture.
4) She registered the FIR after almost 2 years since deserting me. If someone was really tortured, will she wait so long to file a complaint?
My question is, are these sufficient grounds for filing quashing of FIR in high court?
1) No jurisdiction in delhi because place of occurrence is mentioned to be B'lore.
2) Her father's threat calls of entangling me in legal cases (showing malafide intentions)
3) Absolutely no proof of any torture, cos none ever happened. (Photos and videos to prove her being happy during her stay with me.)
4) The long period after voluntarily deserting me. (2 years)
I'd be very grateful for your valuable advice on the same.