LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Die Hard (business)     02 September 2014

498a no fir yet.. please help

My beloved 498a wife has filed a dowry complaint with her local police station last month. IO after enquiry, found her lies and false accusation and referred the case to Dep. commissioner. There, my beloved wife raised a new allegation stating that I'm impotent and demanded me to go for medical test. I've done the medical test and proved im potent. 

FIR has not been filed yet. I've got Anticipatory bail for me and parents. Now, wife has moved to HC and filed a petition against Dep. commissioner to register the complaint on me. What does this mean? Does it mean to demand officers to file FIR? The case came to hearing and was referred to mediation. IO said she is going to send a closure report to court and advising me to file a petition in court to live together

What is the motive behind wife's move to file petition in HC?

What to expect in this mediation?

What will that closure report from IO have?

I'm jobless now I'm UK citizen and want to go back there in search of work.. what should i do? 

Please advise 

Learning

1 Replies

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     03 September 2014

Hi

In my view the investigating authorities are being diligent and authentic which works in your favor.

Her going to HC is a result of her unsuccessful attempt to harass you.

She knows that her complaints have no merits. I think it is her who needs to worry more and not you.

Regards

Chetan Joshi

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register