LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shubhee sharma   04 April 2018

498a legal advice

I have filed 498a against husband and in-laws and DV maintainance is also filed. It's been 6 months and nothing is happening in my case. I want to settle it as soon as possible. Want to reunite but don't know how to make an attempt. Can i alone go back to my matrimonial home and stay their and settle down things. Is it safe for me and my parents. Can police can give me protection. Please suggest best way.

Learning

16 Replies

harish vats   04 April 2018

sorry madam it seems u filed false cases against ur in-laws and husband ....Why u do like this...Boys also HV emotions ......bt u never understands them bcoz law is in favour of girls that's y misuse of law is done by number of girls.....feel urself hw ur in-laws will trust u now..it's very complicated...
anyhow I pray for ur happy life ahead

Chandan Chandan   04 April 2018

settle the matter amicably with your husband and others. Refer the matter to lok adalat and lead your marital life

Thanks for you so called reply. I was being tortured for 8 months ever since I got married and then was asked to leave the house. It's not been a year since iam married and all this happened. I wish people like u understand what a girl goes thru after such harassment n demands.

My in laws are responding to my parents and husband is also not ready to meet me. I still love him but the things which he n his family has done can't be forgotten.

My in laws are not responding to my parents and husband is also not ready to meet me. I still love him but the things which he n his family has done can't be forgotten.
1 Like

Smreti Sharma   04 April 2018

As suggested above, refer your case to Lok Adalat.

Madam do u think after so manybitterness in lovely relationship will bounce back to love.not possible..Never.im too facing toture from my wife..never demanded anything expect love bt in return she said I'm toturing her..

Madam do u think after so manybitterness in lovely relationship will bounce back to love.not possible..Never.im too facing toture from my wife..never demanded anything expect love bt in return she said I'm toturing her..

Smreti Sharma   04 April 2018

Every case is different. Please don't compare and draw conclusions.

Just need advice.. how can I resolve things. And settle down. Can i go back to my matrimonial home on my own.?? And start living there.

Siddharth Jain   05 April 2018

The aid of Restitution of Conjugal Rights lets both marriage parties to live together and cohabit.You can file a petition for Restitution of Conjugal Rights under Section 9 of Hindu Marriage Act wherein you can put a point that you're willing to withdraw all the other cases against your husband and his family, if they are ready for restitution.
For any other queries feel free to contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com
1 Like

shubhee sharma   06 April 2018

I have filed divorce case also so will I be eligible to file this petition for restitution.. what do I do now.. should I withdraw Divorce??

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     06 April 2018

You are not stable minded person. You file criminal complaints against the husband u/s 498A IPC and Domestic Violence etc. You also seek dissolution of marriage by decree of divorce. Now you want to compromise and reunite with your husband, settle down once again with him.

Just forget that he will keep you again with you now after all this. Best course for you is to settle all matrimonial disputes and go for divorce by mutual consent.

For detailed case discussion you can contact me. Check my profile here in this forum.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=8784 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 April 2018

You have posted that you want to unite and can you approach your husband and parents in law.

The simple answer in one line is; Yes.

You can!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register