LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498a legal advice

Page no : 2

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 April 2018

Police protection; if you feel the necessity approach police official whom you might have already met during filing complaints…

Your in laws may view IT otherwise when they see you coming with police…

Isn’t there anyone around amongst relatives, well wishers, acquaintances, mediators, conciliators,  NGO’s, help groups, reputed and influential person in society, etc etc that can help not only you i.e. the female spouse that has realized that all bitterness be forgotten and marriage should be saved?

Even the lawyer engaged by you and your spouse could have tried and helped.

The Lawyer(s) also have an obligation to help to save the marriage..

Did your lawyer coaxed you to file all such complaints and cases including; Divorce, and didn’t try to counsel?

It is not known what prompted your lawyer to ask to file for divorce? If many similar queries at many online portals including LCI is to be believed then IT might be that your own lawyer collude with OP.

Your spouse and family might be satisfied that you have on your own filed for Divorce.

If despite everyone’s efforts IT is not possible to stay under one roof as husband and wife with wedlock intact then;

Either the spouses may remain entangled in litigation and fight out till Last court; Apex Court; Supreme Court of India..and be content with decision of court of law..

Or end the wedlock by MCD…. If other spouse agrees and T&C of spouses are reasonable and acceptable to each other then IT can be quick and easy….

Or expect that court shall not grant divorce and ask the spouses to remain in wedlock…


Which one is suitable to you is to be chosen by you..

Reject the Lawyers that rush citizens to courts...


Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 April 2018

IT is felt that IT should be possible to engage both families and spouses in dialogue to ascertain their intents…

Lawyers at both sides can and must also do IT.

If your lawyer rushed you to file all kind of complaints and take you to point of NO return then;

Make this Lawyer popular for good reasons and Change……..So popular that he/she remains idle and may look at some other field of law Than divorce matters..or some other trade..

and approach a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Family/Civil matters and having successful track record ……and worth his/her salt…

Such counsel would invariable counsel and appraise before asking to approach state/police/court….time and funds and resources involved…and wastage of years of youth, career, social stigma....

Changing your counsel and exploring MCD seems to be an option that you may also think of and be prepared .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query