Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498a a wedding gift

Page no : 3

(Guest)
Originally posted by : radhika

Hi Ragz....   .. we are not arguing .... its just everybody's point of view...

and i have mentioned in my earlier post tht ... not every Men or Women are wrong.....  and wht u ahve mentioned I do agree with you 200%... however... becuase of false cases the innocent men are suffering even the women who being tortured are also suffering because those women are not getting the true justice.. or

Yes, i say tht if u being tortured by anyone specifically the so called life Partner... the one should be alert and should have proofs to support the case... 

rest is all fate and luck... its a Gamble... some wins some losses ... wish we can have a WIN WIN Situation...

Here the word JUSTICE is not the right word to be used.

Ask any 498a petitioner, who was succesful in getting the husband and his family behind bars.

Ask any  498a petitioner, who was not succesful in getting the husband and his family behind bars.

What did they actually get?

Did they get justice?

What justice would they get?  Along with the husband they too would have roamed to the courts without end.

FInally one day some order would be passed, either aquittal or found guilty.

That is not justice.  That is trying to prove a point.

Justice will be done when a woman files a false 498a case, and the husband comes out clean, then files a case against wife for filing false case and she be put behind bars for equal number of years as the husband if he'd got convicted.  Then the word JUSTICE would have some meaning in this  context.

husband really tortures his wife etc, does not torture wife etc, still it is the husband who has to go through all the mental trauma of going through such criminal allegations.

Until there are amendments to 498a and DV and the marriage act itself, there wont be justice available.  Its only an eyewash in the name of justice when one comes out clean of all false cases.

radhika (housewife)     17 April 2013

Helpinng Hand... i wish you would have read my message carefully or understood it properly .... if u think tht all wives are wrong.. then its your thinking..

"NOT ALL ARE WRONG"  ... so u hve Think Positive and Be Positive.... 

Justice will be done when a woman files a false 498a case, and the husband comes out clean, then files a case against wife for filing false case and she be put behind bars for equal number of years as the husband if he'd got convicted.  Then the word JUSTICE would have some meaning in this  context.

"Case against wife".. when husband is not at guilt... otherwise .. there should be the hardest punishment for the greedy people and who are incaplable to supporitng their family and demands from their wife....  

(Guest)

Helpinng Hand... i wish you would have read my message carefully or understood it properly .... if u think tht all wives are wrong.. then its your thinking..

"NOT ALL ARE WRONG"  ..
. so u hve Think Positive and Be Positive.... 

"Case against wife".. when husband is not at guilt... otherwise .. there should be the hardest punishment for the greedy people and who are incaplable to supporitng their family and demands from their wife....  

With all due respect, You seem to epotimize that you are betrayed not only by your husband but also by the law of the land.

There is already a law to punish those who do not respect law.  So in this case, what is law, should not demand dowry, should not give dowry, should not iltreat women for dowry. And it does, but the way you are speaking it shows only one thing, your case was not built up good, or your case was on false grounds, if not such words would not have come from you.

The 498a case is such that one has to file when LOHA GARAM HOTA HE not when years have passed away, just to try and teach a lesson to the person in question, here your husband.

But then coming to your point, all wives are wrong,  You better read my post once again.  

On a personal note:  Remember, it takes two to tango. There should have been some unspoken/ unsaid things about your marriage which you dont want to reveal.  If one is asking mony as dowry, the first person who is the culprit is the one who gives dowry in the first place.  Once tasted the blood of chicken, a dog wont leave the chicken just like that, it will ask for more blood.  In short, women who pay money are the one's who complain about dowry harrasment.............

. The problem lies with women who pay dowry, why pay and then keep complaining, as I said, dog wants more blood when it has tasted blood?

(Guest)

Who ever pays dowry make men who seek for more money.

They become dogs who were starving.

When they are asked dowry, they should be in a position to tell, BOSS, I WONT PAY ANY MONEY TO YOU OR TO YOUR FAMILY, AND STICK TO IT.

WOMEN and especially their parents end up paying money  only because of the fact that they want to get rid of their daughters.  Once payment made, they wont ask anything, and daughter is gone, she is their headache now.

But seldom do these nuts who are parents understand that agreeing to that deal as I pay this much etc will only lead to feeding hungry wolves/dogs.

This system of giving and taking should have ended, but the rich class are responsible for this, as they keep the custom alive, making lives miserable for the middle income group and the lower income group.

radhika (housewife)     18 April 2013

hmmmmmm.... a big smile on my face .....

" EGO" "EVERYBODY GOT ONE"... anyways....

so my dear Helping Hand as per u, the conclusion is .."DOG WANTS MORE".. correctly quoted by a man himself

and poor parents... but "Dog wants more " if some is incapable off, then the DOG starts barking then starts biting...

THE END.........  :)

(Guest)

hmmmmmm.... a big smile on my face .....

" EGO" "EVERYBODY GOT ONE"... anyways....

so my dear Helping Hand as per u, the conclusion is .."DOG WANTS MORE".. correctly quoted by a man himself

and poor parents... but "Dog wants more " if some is incapable off, then the DOG starts barking then starts biting...

THE END.........  :)

Dont feed dog raw meat, its you who trained the dog to be that way, finally it start biting you :-((

Helping Hand nothing agiant you......  friend...

Radhika ..... If you think of men as dogs then what breed of Dog your father and brothers are ??? Maybe Khujli wala. Lolz ...... Do you belong to the same breed ;)

and thats not THE END .....Ha ha ha  

Samy .. No No No baby.... "stop barking now" .... and be a MAN a "true MAN"...  hve some guts to speak to a womam directly.... do not involve family...baby...

Right Samy ???  well... nice name you have choosen" sutis your personality" .......

AND NO OFFENCE TO OTHERS.....

(Guest)

The discussion is becoming ugly, its not good for anybody.

Dowry as such is nothing but share of girl's property that she gets during her marriage. I mean whats wrong with it?

Will any girl marry a guy without knowing his property and salary details? The problem is with the dowry demand/harassment and heavy alimony/maintenance demand.

Mindless souls burn and rot on earth :-(

2 Like

Reformist !!! (Other)     18 April 2013

I agree with stalker here.....

Think about that day, when a boys dad receive a call from girls dad and girls father asks him how much his son earns and how much property they have. I have infact seen no of times this as the very 1st question of the talks .... So how should a boys father take this .... As a dowry demand from girls side ??? Salry asking is ok, but y property .....what the hell they want to do with the property...........If one goes by law then wife is husbands responsibility so girls parents shud not ask abt the property owned by boys father..............Husband will fullfill the responsibilities with or without property man.....

But when girl comes after marriage, if husband asks her abt her salary and ask her to contribute then its DOWRY Harrassment...........All feminists says girls are not treated equal. I see here that boys r not getting treated equal. When both r working then where is the question of contribution next to nothing by wife ???

Women should be more open minded and independent (shud not always listen to their parents) then only i feel understanding can be made between a couple....

1 Like

Yes, I completely agree with you both  (stalker n 498 W' gift).... valid point made here......   :) 

radhika (housewife)     20 April 2013

samy.... by creating another fake id name"Aakash"... wht do u want to proof.... dont do tht... BE A MAN .... you are a big fool.... and dont proof tht any more.....  :)

NGOKC (pm)     02 May 2013

Hello!
I've started the petition "Government of India and all members of Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha: Save Indian Marriages : Stop the law on marriage amendment bill " and need your help to get it off the ground.
Will you take 30 seconds to sign it right now? Here's the link:
Here's why it's important:
If you are a Indian parent of a son or a male who wants to get married and live happily support this petition.
Think tommorow you get married and your wife throws your parents out of their own house and brings her lover to live in this
Think tommorow your wife will decamp with your ancestors entire wealth legally . Read below
Our politicians are creating a one sided law that will reduce indian marriages to prostitution and one sided blackmail.
Both BJP and Congress are hand in glove on this. In fact BJP is demanding that men should lose even more on this
New law proposes that Only Husband's entire residential property regardless of whether it was inherited or acquired pre-marriage be treated as matrimonial asset and half of it must be given to wife on divorce.
The law is unfair
1 ) since today women also earn .
2) Remember today 50% of indian marriages in Cities are ending in divorce , most of these within less than one year and women are initiators on most of these. It is grossly unfair to punish men for divorce they did not want and when marriage is so extremely short
3) This opens doors for blackmail - Even today in India in almost every divorce case women file false criminal charges to extort money from in-laws , this will lead to rise in such instances.
Support this petition, say no to sharing of any pre-marriage property.
Let our illiterate policians know we will not allow our marriages to be trifled with

STOP THIS LAW
You can sign my petition by clicking here.

kush (engr)     07 May 2013

Dear Madam,

There is one simple logic that needs to be understood and followed by both the parties.  If marriage is not working well then it is better to get separated and live there life comfortably. Why generally one side don't understand this?

deepak (Web designer)     15 May 2013

I am agree with @498aweddinggift, as i am facing the same situation. My wife is B.A, B. ed, our marriage is 1.6yrs old and now my wife is living at her parents house. She left my house just because i asked her to teach my little brother and sister and she refuse to teach them. She hated them, she want me to live seperate with her. How can i left my family as i am the only earner in my  family. Her parent played a important role in her life but not my family.

Most of the girls don't have heart. Did you heard any women got Heart Attack..??

deepak (Web designer)     15 May 2013

@Radhika,

if he don't call you in 1yrs then why don't you called him. If he is not approched your family to come and settle down then why don't you called his parent. Your ego is ego but man don't have self respect. He file RCR i am sure to save himself coz in now days women's are filling the false cases. So man can protect him self.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register