Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498a

Page no : 3

(Guest)

Dear respected Adv. Bishwanath Roy sir,

I am glad to hear from you after so many hot dicussions between us and your reluctance to not come on this portal. But believe me all arguements were just a cause of social crisis what ever going throught in our country. Being a social and normal human being I too felt deeply in this endemic situation prevailing in entire India and nothing personal to you on such arguements.

I know you too a good human being but bounded in your legal ethics & profession and you cant speak against these one sided laws. So, I am no where to counter on your thinkings.

Perhaps, I respect your long respectfull career and wish to get blessings from you. I too wanted you to shower your experiences on this legal portal irrespective of s*xes and any biased opinions and considerations.

I am fortunate to have you as friend and whenever I will get an opportunity certainly I will meet you personally.

I admire and feel your conditions right now. Hence, not force you to conflict your ideologies but seriously need your guidance in due course of our fights for making this one sided laws as gender neutral laws as time has come to amend all laws in keeping the view of modern misuses non-prosperity and its bad effects.

Hope, you would be fine and blessed with love of your family.

If directly or indirectly if I have hurted you then plz forgive me in the conscience of being my dadaji.:P

With lots of respect and love,

ESIS

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     11 September 2014

@Learned Expert friend Mr. ESIS,' 

I appreciate your good gesture and mission but sorry to say Judges and lawyers cannot solve the subject problem even PIL application will prove futile. In PIL  the Hon'ble Court can send their recommendation to Law Commission for necessary changes or amendment of any provision of law but the result and outcome must face a long process. You know better than me that before 1983 tortures, harassment . assults upon women  and Dowry deaths reached to a high peak in our society that led the Legislatures to enact and introduce sec.498-A after the sec.498 when they never thought in due course such provision will give some scope to some unscrupulous women to use it against male for harassment and extortion of money. With cool brain you may think about it. Even few years back our Indian girls used to think 'PATI' as 'DEVTA' and they used to take care of their husbands accordingly and in turn husbands also were loving to their wives and were pet due to ardent love. But that does not mean that they had no differences in some occasions but those were sorted in between them amicably in a closed door. In modern society girls are being treated as boys in the society and due to influence of western culture (of course bad side) girls are thinking they are no less than their husbands and they accept their husband as friends so they do not show any respect to them. To solve the crux of the problems we need to amend our laws or to repeal some provisions therein and to remove provisions which are conflicting with our constitution but the question is who will bell the cat.  In our Constitution we claimed our country is a Democratic country and equality before law whereas in practice we inserted schedule caste and schedule tribes in our Constitution.  Is it not contradictory? In our Peoples Representative Act it is prescribed that we will select our personal nominated candidates and send them as our representatives in the Parliament whereas Political Parties forcing us to cast votes in favour of their selected candidates. Does it not conflicting? In our Constitution ADMINISTRATION and JUDICIARY are two different and Independent bodies and shall function accordingly whereas materially we find that at the time of appointment of a Judge of High Court we need recommendation of the State administration where political people are sitting. Does it not conflicting with our Constitution?

All is NOT well (Harrased by Biased Laws)     11 September 2014

In y Opinion - only one amendment will solve the whole problem of biased laws:

Wife  should be punished, if the case found false in Court, with same penalty / jail as husband / in laws would get if their guilty proved before hon'ble court.

I think, this will create fear on the unscrupulous women to file fake cases against innocent husband and in-laws and every women have to think 1000 times before filing such fake cases.

What say?

1 Like

(Guest)

Dear ld. Mr. Bishwanath roy sir,

Lastly, you have spoken the right words and actual sitation of judiciary.

But, here I will slightly differ about Law commission of India as what I read and understood that law commission comprises the views of judges, senior most lawyers, general public, NCRB, renowned criminologists and pennologists and their rest team.

And I bet all these above persons and research & annylasis will not speak a different story all together as what actual going through out this country since 1984 in the name of dowry prevention laws.

But this is not actual happening..

Something is there which is preventing all the above to come on action.

And we all know what is that..

I know its not a single day task to change such laws provided with women centric organizations like NCW, Dept. Of women and child wellfare and many Women NGOs which are against to any amendments in these one sided laws.

But, Iam assure in coming few years this law will be changed or it will contain clauses favouring both genders by removing its lethal effects which is causing right now on exclusively to males and his families.

To all fighters,

1. PILs need to be filled from every city of India without thinking whatever will be its decision.

2. People should stop voting and caste his vote only to such candidate who can really focus his power in parliament to change these biased laws.

3. Every victim should learn law and try to do LLB in mean time if he has lost his job due to such traumatization. This will atleast maintain the ratio of good lawyers with actual bad lawyers who files false cases to harass males and his families.

4. Form groups and male victim centres througout the country who could assist physically the innocent victims in such traumatized stage.

5. Once got treated and case is over such victims walk away showing their selfishness, this should be stopped.

6. Genuine and unbiased lawyers from all over the country should write and convince the legal ministry of India to amend this laws. But this seems to be difficult as lawyers dont want to do this because their rozi roti depends on this frivolous cases only, if it is changed then they will loose their bread and butter.

Many more......

Just follow me on my mail id.

We need your supports to amend these laws.

@All is not well,

No. Your oppinion will not suffice the cause.

Reasoning:

Under IPC there are several sections related to false cases and their punishments if it is found on record.

But, unfortunate to say, the innocent harass victims again need their decades to finalize such cases in terms of getting justice in India.

PS: In India you will get everything but justice .....what is this?

The most costliest thing in this India is to get Justice in terms of right time and in terms of actual case.

ESIS

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     11 September 2014

@ Learned Expert Mr, ESIS,

Regarding your appeal 'To all Fighters', 

I am sorry to say your said appeal will be a 'CRY IN THE WILDERNESS'

Because,-

Reg. 1. No body will come forward to cause to graze wild Buffalo taking meals from his own pocket.

'"      2.  Voters caste their votes in favour of political candidates either willingly or unwillingly or through                 fake voters in our country.

"      3.  It is not practicable.

"       4.  It is a day dream in India.

"       5.  No body wants to make his good money into bad money because problems relates to middle                    class families who have limited income to spend for long drawn legal litigation..

"       6.  In present days boys come to legal profession and medical profession  not to do social work but                to earn money , this is the hard reality..

Note :  Originally I was a British subject after Independence I was converted into Free Indian so I had opportunity to observe variations and changes of philosophy of thinking in Indian society. 

(Guest)

Dear respected sir,

I totally agree with you...

But we dont have any option.

As we have to change the above perceptions then only we can succeed.

The failure to amend these one sided laws are not the fault of legislative body but its the fault of we men that we donot move our ass to do something for the benefit of not only onself but for all.

Indian history tells that we love to be as slave only:

1. By mughals & other Invaders

2. By Britishers.

3. By modern politicians and their three mantras:

Divide indian society on :

1. CASTE

2. RELIGION

AND NOW,

3. SEX.

But how much foolish we are, that still we love to follow them like god.

Here, the male members doesnt want to sacrifice something for the need of the nation but always ready to cry that they are harassed by one sided laws.

Sometimes I think women have much unity in thier revolts, they doesnt ditch each other for any social cause.

But, men will be men only...they need changes of laws but when time come to do action they disappears.

I know I will be looser indeed , my sacrifice and contributions will be tossed in the air when people will ditch me in this noble cause.

But I dont worry,

I will try and I will try till my last breath.

Wo kehte hai na darr ke aage jeet hai....prayas se hi duniya hai.

Lets see, how many more years it is needed to curb down this endemic situation.

But, this will not stop...

Hum nai toh koi aur sahi,

Jalta rahega yeh aag...,

Jigar wale saath dete raheinge,

Aur,

Bin jigar wale jate raheinge bhaag,

Hum ladeinge aapne desh se ,

Hum ladeinge aapne swadesh se....,

Kabhi toh lautega, kahin toh lautega,

Ek desh , Ek kanoon , Ek Raag...!

Jai hind Jai bharat))

EVERY SUFFERER IS A SAVIOUR (ESIS)

(LAST REPLY TO THIS PARTICULAR THREAD)

Happily Divorced (TL)     12 September 2014

The Senior has taken the juniors for a ride. It makes me laugh that the senior who supported a unscrupulous woman who cheated her husband on age now gives gyan to the juniors and juniors in turn show love pyar ishq kadal but none of you are helping the author.

A senior who quoted the husband to leave the parents and asked the author to take a separate residence away from the parents because 1. he had s*x. 2. he allowed his sister to question the truth.

Junior's did you forget the cruelty? Do you still believe in someone who supported cruelty on the husband? 

yb pravi (event organiser)     12 September 2014

HAI SIR MY NAME IS PRAVEEN .

MY MOTHER IN LAW ACCUSED PETTITON AGAINST ME UNDER DV CASE 498A .MY WIFE IS A MENTAL PATIENT( PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIA) .I KNOWING THIS DISEAS AFTER THE MARRIAGE HER PARENTS CHEATED ME.LONG YEARS AGO HER PARENTS TREATED HER IN DIFFERENT HOSPITAL.NOW I KNOWING HER DISEAS HER DOCTOR AND PARENTS DIDDINT EXPLAINS THIS DISEAS SYMPTOMS .I DIDI'T KNOW HOW TO BEHAVE HER.I LOVE HER SO MUCH BUT HER FATHER IS A SELFISH AND IGOIST PERSON HE PLANNED CHAETING MY LIFE.ONCE DAY I VISIT WITH HER  HOME THEN I GO TO JOB, EVENING I CAME HER I DIDINT SEE MY WIFE.MY WIFE PARETNS ADMITTED HER IN PVT MEDICAL COLLEGE HOSPITAL WITHOUT MY  PERMISSON .I DIDN'T LIKE THIS HOSPITAL TREATMENT .HER FATHER AND DOCTOR NOT PERMIT CONTACT WITH MY WIFE.NEXT DAY I MEET DOCTOR TO PUSHES TO EXPLAIN THE DETAIL OF MY WIFE.HE TELL AS GO TO INTERNET GET ALL THE DETAIS OF SCHIZOPHRENIA.THAT DISEAS I KNOWIN NEXT DAY HER MOTHER FILED DV CASE AGAINST ME .THEIR ADVCAT PLAY  MISS UNDERSTANDING  COURT AND GET PROTECTION ORDER.THEN DOCTOR AND PARENTS BRAIN WASHED MY WIFE .THEY TELL HER DIDNT STAYING WITH ME IN MY HOME .SHE IS AFRAID COMING MY HOUSE.NOW THE CASE IS GOING MY WIFE IS DIDNT KNOW WHT TYPE OF CASE IS THIS .PARENTS SAID HER THIS IS NOT A CASE THIS IS A COUNSILING WITH FATHER FRIEND .NOW I DIDNT CALLIN,SEEING AND TOUCHING WITH MY WIFE I LOVE  SO MUCH.I LIKE LIVING WITH HER END OF MY DEATH.

SIR WHAT I NEED JUSTICE PLS REPLAY

(Guest)

@ Manas and All concerned persons,

Inspite of writing the last reply to this particular thread I have to come again only to clear you that:

Its not a ring stage made for fighting,

That here we will shout and waste our energy like fish market.

We Indians follow the cultures and traditions that atleast we should respect our old age parents, teachers or any senior despite of their biased thinking or whatever.

We can argue only on the points which we differ but we cant make or force them to change their Ideologies.

Its my counter and arguements which I have allready delivered on the context of this particular thread.

Therefore, being an educated and sane man I dont want to make things lengthier like chewing gum....

I know If I wish I can argue till the LCI admin not come and stop us or block this floating thread.

So, Its better to cut it short and dont waste useless energy on something which is not in your hand.

And, one more thing I never ever favoured the biasedness and never forget the cruelty given on husband and his family by unscrupulos wifes and in laws. I know the pain of innocent victims very well because I too A victim of fraud marriage and false 498a and unending threats, extrotions and cruelties which has made me official sufferer and later transformed to be a Saviour.

PS: IF I would have taken the case of the queriest then certainly I would have not stopped my arguement leading to any adjudication from the court at the end.

So, here I should speak till Iam permitted or asked to do so.

Hope you could understand and shade this senior and junior thesis.

@yb pravi,

It will be better If you would start a fresh new thread for your query to get your answers only for you.

ESIS

Mohd Imran (ME)     15 September 2014

Oops. I was not knowing that my query will lead to such arguement. Dear Mr.Roy if an author is silent it doesnt mean that he has committed crime. Anyways i think instead of reading thread or i shud say instead of reading arguement i must try to arrange for AB In advance. Thanks to all. Dear ESIS, i have read ur link which u have posted in some other query regarding fight against 498a. Its useful for me. Thanks.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register