LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siva   29 November 2019

Respected Sir/Madam,

In 420 case, as a accused in false complaint, mostly i attend the court last 3 to 4 years. But complainant never appear even single time and when the case started for hearing, my lawyer asked judge to present the complainant for his cross question. Earlier police file FIR on me by complainant's compliant. So judge asked police to produce the complainant, but after several hearings police submitted the papers saying unable to find complainant. Now judge ask police to produce the persons who witness the complaint earlier.

My question is, is it normal that judge call widness people even when complainant not attending the court?

How can I settle the amount if the case gives negative result for me when complinant not appearing to court?

Actually its a false case and i can prove the same too. But confusing the way how court direct the case and why my lawyer not asking to close the case as complianant not appearing even single time. Is there any clause to speed up the case for closure?

Learning

3 Replies

TGK REDDI   29 November 2019

Not necessary for the Informer to appear. Complainant is the State. If my answer is foolish, please don't ask me to shut up. Criticise my foolishness.

Mastan   30 November 2019

though its not a solution but just in lighter vein 

How about a filing a missing case in the same police station where the original case is registered. If police not filed the missing case then file a private complaint based on that u/s 200 crpc. OR if his whereabouts known to you then ask court to appoint an advocate commissioner to serve him summons. Or click a photograph or video of him and then submit it in court.

Siva   02 December 2019

Thanks TGK Reddi sir and Mastan sir.

Yes i too guess the same. whats the need to enquire to appear the witness when even complainant not ready to run the case. This approach from this judge is unexpected. But lawyer says let them bring witness. My worries is if witness take time to appear, again the case will drag to another few months or years. I dont see any value in this. But I dont know how to approach this situation. Going to court every call and waiting my time a lot. Any best idea to speed up or end the case?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register