LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PALNITKAR V.V. 's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 1786

+ View Full Profile

I was serving Judiciary as a District and Sessions Judge. I took voluntary retirement . I have good experience in Civil, Criminal and Family laws. Settled at Pune .

Presently doing arbitrations and consultation. 

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I can answer any question on Civil, Criminal,Contract, Property and Family laws but not on tax laws, labour laws, environmental laws, Insurance laws and international laws.

    My area of expertise
    total experience of more than 30 years in Civil, Criminal, Property and family laws.

    My experience in the area (years):
    15 years in family laws, 25 years in Civil and property laws and 30 years in criminal laws.

    Organizations I belong to:
    I am a retired District and Sessions Judge. Now practicing in Bombay High Court

    Publications or writing which has appeared :
    I have assisted my sister Nilima Bhadbhade in editing Mulla's Contract Act

    Educational credentials:
    B.Sc. LL.B

    Award & Honors:
    Awarded two advanced increments while serving as a judge for outstanding performance. Got 63% marks at LL.B final.

  • kiran rathee says : marital dispute
    the husband was a mechanical engineer in HONDA COMPANY.. and the girl is M.SC maths but she used to live at home. the girl child was born in sept 2006 out of this wedlock.. the nature of wife was not good as she always had some problem with others.. she even used to fight with her husband on small issues. eg i'll not prepare food or always order from outside, never gave breakfast to her husband after having three maids.. but the husband always had a compromising nature and never said anything to her.. he just wanted to live happily with her at any cost.. but she always used to fight on petty issues.. she even don't like his parents and other members of the family.. she just wanted to live alone.. she was not happy to see anyone from her husband's family. the husband's family never interfered in their matter and were not aware of the issues between their son and daughter-in-law .. the disputes heightened b/w husband and wife and finally the husband left his job in 2008 and started living at home and the wife left her matrimonial home and went to their parental home.. the boy's parents came to know about their fight but they managed to bring them home in bhiwani and asked them to live peacefully.. but again after few days she started fighting with her husband and now also with in-laws without any reasons but the boy's parents never said anything as all members of the the family are highly educated and reputed too.. but she was not ready to live with them and again left her in-laws home in april 2010 and filed a case under domestic violence Act,2005.. the in-laws even don't know that on what basis she filed the above said case. they went to girl's home and asked to live happy with her husband wherever she likes but she refused.. the husband tried alot to solve his marital dispute but still she is not agreeing to live with him.. she is asking for property out of her in-laws property and want to live alone in that house without her husband but now after filing a false case against all of them, the in-laws are not ready to take her back home .. but the lady want to live there only on the first floor of that house without her husband.. the wife, at present is lecturer of mathematics in college and she get this job because of her father-in-law as he is the head of that college, he also helped her in studies of M.PHIL but she can never understand the value of family and family relations.. her parents never said anything to her even on her mistake and used to abuse boy's family.. now the husband also don't want to live with that lady and want to take divorce from her.. as he don't want to let suffer his parents anymore because of that lady.. please tell me what are the remedies available to us..what we have to do? how can i help my aunty, uncle..?? thank you.

  • Mahi says : IT case and requirement in passport
    I had posted this query on lawyersclubindia and need your advice. Your help is greatly appreciated. Que:My father has a Income tax case against him.The judgment was in his favor in the district court.However the IT dept went to the high court and the case is still pending.Now my question is my sister lives in USA.My parents want to visit her during this summer.My parents want to apply for a passport.In the passport application form there is a requirement to obtain NOC from the court where the case is going on?So does the court issue a NOC?Will the passport office issue them a passport and can they travel abroad?Any help is greatly appreciated. I understand that in my father's case a NOC needs to be obtained for obtaining a passport.My question is if the court does not issue a NOC and since the case is acquitted in the district court,can we attach a judgment copy issued by the district court and an order sheet from the high court where the case is filed, for obtaining the passport? Thanks Mahi

  • Sasmita says : Thank you Sir
    Thank you Sir, for answering all my queries clearly. Thanks again.

  • Devendra singh jhala says : N.I.Act
    dear Advocate, My client have office "A" place and accused given the cheque his bank is "B" place and my client bank is "C" Place after dishonor i had filed complaint made a jurisdiction on basis of My client office. the learned munsif magistrate ask me this jurisdiction is correct? he raise that question. suggeste me & refer rulings. thanx

  • Mohit says :
    Dear Respected Palnitkarji, I need your expert advise on Real estate issues. Kindly provide me your email id on Thanks & Best Regards, Mohit Bansal.

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query